
So the crappy weather means I haven't got an awful lot to do 'cept sit around messing with my face ;D.
I started with regular UDPP then a thin layer of Illamasqua liquid metal in Solstice on the lid. Putting some tape from the outer corner of my eye to my brow helped me keep a sharp line with Urban Decay Last Call eyeshadow, which I blended towards the middle of the lid using a stuff blending brush. I also took this lightly through the crease. A mixture of Urban Decay Baked and Half Baked eyeshadows were blended with Last Call and over the rest of the lid, then I removed the tape and ran these three colours along the lower lashline. Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow was used as a brow highlight. I lined my upper lashline with Maybelline Line Definer and my waterline with Rimmel SpecialEyes Kohl (both in black.. duh, you can see that). After curling my lashes I used a coat of Maybelline Lash Stiletto followed by a coat of Eyeko Mascara (this is my current favourite mascara combo!). That's pretty much it.. tada!
On the lips I'm wearing Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in Galactic Mauve (not that I took a full face picture but whatever) - it compliments this look perfectly as it's a mauve with a hint of golden shimmer! I topped that off with Maybelline Watershine gloss in Sugar Plum.
What do you reckon? Be honest! <3
Ooh this is really pretty <3 I love this deep bronzey gold color.
ReplyDeletelovely! I've never thought to try purple and gold as a combo before! :-) xx
ReplyDeletewooow! cool! very shiny
ReplyDeletei like it!
oooooo it's like.. like the colours of shiny antique jewellery an egyptian goddess would wear!
ReplyDeleteYES! i love it! Tres Autumny ;D xxx
Wow you've done a good job there hun
ReplyDeletexoxox
You lil stunner you!!! That looks gorgeous! and wicked application babes.
ReplyDeletexxx
Thanks girls ^_^; xo
ReplyDeleteI love that color combo! I never thought of putting Baked and Half Baked together...must try that soon XD
ReplyDeleteStunning colours. Really striking look.
ReplyDeletehttp://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/
Ex
i am LOVING this looks! its stunning.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I like it!
ReplyDeleteThis is an absolutely gorgeous look! I tagged you for an award! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://visualaspect87.blogspot.com/2009/10/beautiful-and-gorgeous-blogger-award.html
hey hunnie i tagged you on my blog xx
ReplyDeletePurple and golds are probably my fave combo ever, so this look is smashing in my opinion. I will have to hunt these colors down!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to enter my giveaway hon!
Thanks so much for your lovely comments! ^_^;
ReplyDeleteVery pretty eye makeup.
ReplyDelete