Saturday, 7 November 2009

Wee* update

(*Disclaimer: I am not Scottish. I am very much from Essex. Haha)

Hey! Ugghh this has been a LONG ASS WEEK! Work has been so busy that I've not had the energy to do anything when I get home of an evening. :( But I have SO much to look forward to right now - specifically, a whole bunch of packages! Here's what I'm waiting on...

  • The She Space/About Face order from their $2.50 blowout sale

  • Little sample hauls from Fyrinnae and Sassy Minerals (and Allure by Jen, but that arrived yesterday!)

  • Nail art practice/display wheels from eBay to satisfy my need to play with nail polish whilst also adhering to the no-polish-at-work rule!

  • Rhinestones and other bits and pieces from eBay

  • Another little polish haul from Victoria Nail Supply being shipped to me by Brooke - including China Glaze Wireless Holographic and Matte Magic topcoats :D

  • A trio of 3 Illamasqua glosses from gossmakeupartist's blog sale - for £15!

  • Last but certainly not least, Lisa Kate and I are having a swap! We're mailing each other 20 samples of loose eyeshadows - fun! :D Hers are all bagged up and ready to go, just gotta get to the post office on Monday.


  • Yaayy. Although.. I have been spending a little too much money. I only need to buy Christmas presents for three people though, and I mostly know what I'm getting for people so after that, I'll be saving up for IMATS in January. Wahey!

    I managed to get a couple of semi-reasonable non-flash pictures before work this morning! Can you believe it? Here:



    I used The Body Shop eyeshadow trio in Cool Dusk for this look, it's very soft and subtle for me isn't it? I even used white in the waterline (NYX jumbo pencil in Milk). But then after I took this pic I decided I needed thicker eyeliner on the upper lashline, and I switched Milk for Black Bean. Lips are GOSH Darling!



    I'll try my hardest to post something a little more substantial and worth your time tomorrow since I finish at 2. Hope you're all doing well! <3

    5 comments:

    1. Wow you look so gorgeous!

      I can't wait for our swap XD It was soo hard to choose just 20 colors for you to try!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Woo lots of lovely goodies, lol @ very much from Essex! You crack me up, I am actually off to Essex today to visit my bestie and her little one. xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. That look is very pretty :)

      I'm going to IMATS too yeeey haha.

      xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. @LK: Haha I didn't have any choosing to do for you - I only have 20! XD

      @Sarah: Haha thanks! Oh yeah? Cool, whereabouts in Essex?

      @Tanya: Thanks ^_^; yay, probably see you there then!

      xo

      ReplyDelete
    5. You're getting damn good at this make up lark! haha.. you look stunning!

      Hunny... Ive tagged you on my blog aswell.. check it out here:

      http://sweetjojoxxx.blogspot.com/2009/11/tag-i-hit-pan.html

      xxxxxx

      ReplyDelete