Wednesday, 6 January 2010

300 Followers Giveaway!

YAY! Thank you so much :)

I know it's a cliché but when I started blogging I never dreamed I'd get this far - everyone says this I know, but I was sooo excited when I got 5, then 10, then 20, then 50... It's just all grown so quickly :)

I'm not one for getting all soppy so I'm not gonna gush at you, but thank you all so much for being interested in what I have to say. No one IRL really takes me seriously or listens to me so it's nice to know that there's 300 (well, 301) of you out there that do! Thank you. :D

I know the prize doesn't look like much - I see some amazing giveaways with awesome prizes going on all the time but if you know anything about my personal life you'll understand why I can't afford to do too much right now! I hope to be able to make it up to you next time I do a giveaway. So here's what you could win this time round!



- Kryolan Shades Palette in Abu Dhabi: THIS IS NOT BN! Please bear in mind I bought this for myself and used it once, but mattes aren't really my thing. It's completely sanitary.
- Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara
- GOSH Velvet Touch eyeliner in Black Ink
- 5 generous samples (almost 1tsp) of The She Space pigments - The Mirror Loves Me, Tangy Taffy Twist, Because I Said So, Minimal Damage, Asylum
- Super adorable cupcake lipgloss
- Collection 2000 Blush (love these!) in Trouble
- No7 Liplicious Gloss in Marshmallow*
- No7 Stay Perfect e/s in Antique Rose*
- BYS Nail Polish in Moody Ruby*

*These three items were provided by Jo @ Beautylicious Love, who sent them to me in addition to prizes I won in her recent giveaway but I already had them! If you don't know Jo, you should definitely check out her fantastic blog.

So, to win, here's what you have to do:

- Be (or become) a follower.
- Leave a comment on this page and answer the question below. Don't forget to leave your email address in the comment so I can reach you if you win!

You are only allowed FIVE beauty items for the rest of forever! Which five would you pick? Don't worry about skincare and haircare. Give me 5 makeup products, but one of them HAS to be a tool! e.g. a certain brush, eyelash curlers.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

- Your entry will NOT be counted if you just say 'enter me'. Read what you're supposed to do!
- Feel free to spread the word if you feel so inclined, but there will be no extra entries given for this. I want this to be as fair as possible!
-Yes, it's open worldwide as long as your country accepts shipments of cosmetics.

Entries will close on 06 Feb at midnight GMT. Good luck!

103 comments:

  1. Eeeek 5 things, ok so;

    1 - MAC 239 Eyeshadow brush, could not live without though.

    2 - MAC Parfait Amour Eyeshadow - My absolute favorite.

    3 - An endless supply of false lashes. Does this count? ;P Coz my lashes are crappy.

    4 - A white eyeliner.

    5 - Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm. <3

    I probably did it wrong but ya knowww.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter Me Please
    1. ELF Complexion Brush - I use this everyday
    2. Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara
    3. No17 Pressed Powder
    4. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
    5. Collection 2000 Nail Polish, any colour although my favourite right now is Hoola Hoop
    my email address is: thisiscaz@live.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great question & congrats to 300 followers!

    1- my black eye liner
    2- vasaline rose lips
    3- I love my ruby and millie eye shadow brushes!
    4- Rimmel mascra
    5- My eyeko touch up and glow high lighter!

    my email: parisboutique@hotmail.co.uk

    and im leaving the link to your give away in my side bar! even tho it wont count for a extra entry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so 5 things, this will be hard lol....
    1. Revlon colourstay foundation
    2. YSL faux cils mascara number 1
    3. Chanel nail polish in pimpant
    4. Ruby and millie face brush, it's so multi purpose :)
    5. Borjois bronzer

    My email address is barbiesglitter@yahoo.co.uk

    thanks for this giveaway :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy congrats :)
    And thankyou for the giveaway.

    My five:
    1) Tigi BedHead After Party creme
    2) Barbara Daly glass nail file (tool!)
    3) OPI Nail Envy
    4) Max Factor Masterpiece mascara
    5) All my nail varnishes (hehe, cheat)

    nice-things@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    1. Eyelash curlers
    2. Mac Primer
    3. Mac studio finish concealer
    4. Pink vaseline
    5. Maxfactor second skin foundation

    jadebrady88@hotmail.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh i totally know the excitement of getting so many followers. feels amazing doesnt it :)
    hmm my pick would be:
    MAC blacktrack paint pot
    Everyday minerals foundation
    rimmel bronzer
    lancome juicy tubes
    good old vaseline ;)
    email is: (manjuxoxo)(at)(gmail)(dot)(com) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wrote six so I deleted, picking 5 is to hard! Anyway heres my second shot
    1. Mac MSFN
    2. Blistex lipbalm
    3. Mac eyeshadow quad (I'm cheating here :D)
    4. L'oreal telescopic mascara
    5. UBPP
    rottenotter@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations :-) achieving a single follower means alot, makes us encouraged. And prizes are so great. xx
    My five thing
    1. My hashmi kajal /kohl
    2. My blush on, maybelline mousse blush in soft plum
    3. Mac moisturblend foundation
    4. Korres lipbutter in pomengrate
    5.gucci rush 2 :-)
    My email sarahali101@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your 300 followers - I hope that everything will come back in place in your life. Still, it's generous to make a giveaway considering the situation!

    Here are my 5 choices:
    1 - Missha BB Cream M Perfect Cover #21
    2 - Yves Rocher Kajal Black Khol
    3 - Black Mascara (any brand I like - could be Max Factor 2000 calories)
    4 - Sisley Golden Touch (the perfect gold)
    5 - Mac 239 brush

    blog.jellynat (((a))) gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on the 301 followers!

    my 5 items are:
    1. MAC MSF natural
    2. Burt Bees Lip Balm
    3. MAC 187 BRUSH
    4. CG lash blast mascara
    5. MAC "SPACED OUT" blush

    email is: ek_1queen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats :D!!

    Oooh this is tricky!

    1 - Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara in Black
    2 - Collection 2000 Liquid Liner in Black
    3 - Elf Kabuki Brush
    4 - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder or MAC MSF Natural
    5 - Blistex Intensive Moisture for lips.

    Can't believe I don't have a blush in there, but it was difficult! :P

    girlwiththearabstrap@hotmail.co.uk

    Well done lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. ELF eyeshadow brush
    2. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation
    3. ELF All Over Cover Stick
    4. Eyeko Mascara
    5. Barry M Glossy Tubes lipgloss number 4

    It's actually so hard to pick just 5!

    bonjourbecky@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, congratulations!

    Five things I could not do without:

    1. BellaPiere mineral foundation
    2. Elf kabuki brush
    3. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
    4. Nailtek foundation 2
    5. China glaze Ruby pumps

    konadomania at gmail dot com

    Thank you:*

    ReplyDelete
  17. im a follower!
    ^_^

    1 - palladio rice powder/guerlain meteorites powder in beige chic
    2 - liquid foundation/bb cream
    3 - lip & cheek tint
    4 - false lashes w/ glue of course!
    5 - shu uemura lash curler

    thiamere@kuririnmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!

    Here are my 5 must haves:
    1. Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation (with this, I don't even need concealer!)
    2. EcoTOOLS Retractable Kabuki Brush
    3. ELF Studio Complexion Brush (love it for blush/bronzer)
    4. Mineraux Beach Tan Bronzer (Philippine mineral makeup brand)
    5. EOS Smooth Sphere Balm in Sweet Mint

    irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the 302 followers :)
    Ok 5 things:

    Barry M Black Liner
    Maybelline the colossal mascara
    Carmex cherry lip balm
    Collection 2000 foundation
    Benefit foundation brush

    That was hard haha

    email: Tanya.lou@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on the followers! :)

    the five things are;

    benefit erase paste
    benefit lip stick in my treat
    max factor false lash effect mascara
    maybelline dream matte mousse
    eye lash curlers!

    h.brown91@sky.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOOOOH I was thinking about my top five HG's the other day!!

    Ok ok..

    * Missha BB Cream #23 - BEST SKIN EVER!
    * Shiseido lash curler (any lash curler would prolly do, but this was a great gift from an Aunty that really helps with my asian eyelids/curvature thingy)
    * Heroine KISS ME Mascara in Long & Curl (to diiiiie for lashes.. great for short stick asian lashes ;)
    * Vaseline with Aloe Vera - wooo! MULTI TASKING PRODUCTS <3
    * Mini palette (has four colours AND a shimmery cream base colour) KATE KANEBO Neutrals palette - amazing. Just amazing.

    littokhammy@gmail.com

    LURVE YOOOOOU!
    and congrats congrats congrats on hitting the 300+ mark! you wholly deserve it dudette! muchos fabio xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow that's going to be a hard one to decide.

    1 Fiber Optic All Over Face brush
    2 Aromaleigh Metamorphosis
    3 Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
    4 Aromaleigh Angels Loretha shadow
    5 Aromaleigh Fiona Eye Lustre shadow

    MichelleBriggs75 at msn dot com

    Congrats on 300 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey hun thanks for doing a contest xx

    My 5 are

    1. Korres lip butter in Jasmine
    2. Korres monoi oil bronzer
    3. Rouge Volupte #2
    4. Bobbi brown creamy concealer
    5. Sleek storm eyeshadow palette

    email is sarah.l.smith22[@]ntlworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was reorganizing everything today in favor of my favorite make up so I have it all in my head already...

    Okay

    - NYC blush in Central Park Pink
    - Benefit Bad Gal mascara
    - Sleek eyeshadow palette in Storm
    - Any kind of smallish, fluffy eyeshadow brush
    - Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Hug it Out

    Very hard to choose though. Congratulations on getting 300! Love your blog, you deserve it :)

    Sylvie xx
    cupcake (dot) sunset (at) googlemail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. 1. Rimmel sexy curves mascara black
    2. Elf studio blush brush
    3. Coralista blush
    4. A Pinky lipgloss
    5. Revlon colourstay foundation

    missemily6@hotmail.com

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your subscribers!
    My 5 would have to be;

    1. Tweezers!
    2. Revlon Colourstay Foundation
    3. MAC Snob Lipstick
    4. Rimmel Blush In Santa Rose
    5. Stop N Grow Nail Polish

    I don't know if that actually counts as one of the five, but after seeing all of your gorgeous nail designs this is the only product thats stopping me from biting my nails!
    Thanks for the giveaway lovely!

    xx
    email: emilyp_1992@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow.
    My five would be:

    1.) MAC Eyebrow Brush
    2.) Maybelline Collosal Mascara
    3.) Eyelash Curler
    4.) C.E. Bigelow Cinnamon lip balm
    5.) Rimmel eye shadow--in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a follower (Fee)! Okay, five make-up must haves.
    1. Etude House BB cream
    2. Criss-cross fake lashes
    3. E.L.F eyelash curler
    4. NYX round lipstick in Orange Soda
    5. Almay liquid liner in brown

    I need these!! :)

    orangeinsanity at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey i nominated you for an award :)
    http://barbiesglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm a follower!
    email: xbrokenlove@gmail.com
    Five items:
    1. paul & joe foundation
    2. paul & joe face powder
    3. coffret d'or palette in 05
    4. smashbox foundation primer
    5. paul & joe lipstick in 060

    I think those are the ones I love the most, and I probably wouldn't be able to live without!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations on 300 followers chick, thats amazing!

    My five items would be:
    1. MAC MSF natural
    2. MAC Tippy blush
    3. ELf studio powder brush
    4. Gosh Darling lipstick
    5. Rimmel Max lash Mascara

    I think ive got everything covered and would be content with just these items! :)

    My email is: sward89@hotmail.co.uk

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hmm, ok. Difficult...

    1. Eyelash curlers, my lashes are nothing without them!
    2. Carmex lip balm.
    3. White eyeliner
    4. MeMeMe Fat Cat Lashes Mascara
    5. ELF Mineral eyeshadow in Elegant

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome giveaway, it's amazing that you have 300 followers! yay!

    Let's see.

    1.) Eyelash curler
    2.) Waterproof Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
    3.) Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black/Brown
    4.) NYC Matte Bronzer
    5.) Coverup

    Hard!

    kelsealaurel@aol.com

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. 1. MUFE Smokey lash mascara
    2. MAC Da Bling eyeshadow
    3. Erre Due Eyeliner in 29 (petrol blue)
    4. Sephora Professionnel Eyeshadow Brush 9
    5. Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose
    kmelia13 at gmail dot com
    Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  35. 5?! Tough one...

    1. MAC MSF Natural
    2. NARS Orgasm blush... although I have tons of blushes, I would hate to pick just one :(
    3. Lancome Hypnose Mascara... AMAZING!
    4. MAC Honey Salve,
    5. Elf Studio Powder Brush

    Well done on getting over 300 followers! :D You deserve it gorgeous!

    Nikki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats on so many followers!

    1) MAC MSFN
    2) POSH Kabuki Brush
    3) MAC Viva Glam V l/s
    4) MAC Lovealert Dazzleglass
    5) Bag Balm

    gildedangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ooo well done on getting all those followers!
    My five would be-
    1. Barry M Eyeshadow brush
    2. ELF Powder Brush
    3. Mac's Melba Blush
    4. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
    5. Benefit Coralista Blush

    Email- niicolarrr93@hotmail.com

    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats on all those 300 followers, i just seen 305 now ! & also thanks for this giveaway !

    If i had to pick, my 5 would be :-

    MAC 209 brush
    MAC studio finish concealer
    Bare minerals foundation
    MAC blush in Pinch 'O Peach
    Max Factor false lash effect

    my email - ah_b@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this competition!

    I'd choose:
    1. MAC 187 Brush
    2. MAC MSF Natural
    3. Vaseline
    4. YSL Faux Cils Mascara
    and
    5. MAC All That Glitters e/s

    Thanks!

    laura.emeraldgreen88@gmail.com
    http://emeraldgreen88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nice idea sweetie.. please count me in

    5 items cant live without

    1. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural CB02 (blush)
    2. Benefit shadow/line brush
    3. L’Oreal H.I.P (high intensity pigment) color rich cream crayon (eyeliner)
    4. MAC eyeshadow Soft Force in veluxe pearl
    5. Prescriptives lipstick in First Crush Blush 15 Cream (lippie)


    rescueta@gmail.com
    http://hummysluvshubby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi!
    I'm ash and my email is ash.blogspot@gmail.com.
    Congrats on 300 followers! AMAZING!
    Ok...so 5 items....great q! difficult though!

    1. Mac eyeliner in Smolder
    2. Benefit Bad Gal lash mascara (because even if the rest of my face looks awful I can flutter my eyelashes!)
    3. Mac underage lipgloss
    4. Mac studio fix fluid (would have to blend out with fingers)
    5. Mac 224 blending brush (so I can smoke out my eyeliner for a more dramatic look!)

    Sorry about all the mac but if I have to live with only 5 products I might as well go high end lol!
    These are the things I reach for the most and that I think can have the most overall effect when you are in a rush!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! Congrats!!!!!

    Ugh 5 things? Okay here goes...

    1. Lash Blast mascara (super black)
    2. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
    3. Maybelline eyelash curler
    4. Fyrinnae lip lustre in Romantique
    5. Fyrinnae shadow in Rapunzel had extensions

    Oh and my email is LisaKateC(at)gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Only 5?

    1- My blending brush
    2- UD 24/7 zero liner
    3- Maybelline Full n soft black mascara
    4- My red eye shadow
    5- lip gloss

    my email:
    camiller714 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great giveaway
    Five thats killing me

    Ok
    1.Rimmel Magnif'Eyes
    2.Nivea liquid eyeliner
    3.Rimmel lipstick ASIA 077
    4.Rimmel 131MADEIRA blush
    5.Mac 224 blending brush

    Iam a follower
    Sh.11175@yahoo.com

    Post about it here
    http://adgiveaway.blogspot.com/2010/01/leannes-300-followers-giveaway.html

    Praying to win 110

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congrats! :)

    1. Lumene eyebrow Eyebrow Graphics pencil in Grey Brown 2
    2. Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara in Black
    3. Avon Pro-To-Go lipstick in Nude Peach
    4. Mineral powder foundation - still on a mission to find a perfect one for me
    5. Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki brush

    PS In case I win (doubt so though, because I'm not lucky with contests :) ) just leave me a comment anywhere on my blog (I'll get a notification right away). Don't want to leave my email because of the spam threat. Hope you understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congrats on your followers!
    And the 5 items would be: lipgloss, blush, lipstick, mascara and a blush brush.
    Thanks for the chance.
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations sweet pea, 300 followers is fantastic!!!! Im not going to enter the giveaway though babe, id feel awful if I won and got sent the prizes that I sent you haha, let someone else have a chance at winning them.

    Love ya babe.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  48. oh enter me, please!
    i'm a follower for a long time hehe

    my five would be:
    1.eyelash curler
    2.bourjois regard pailleté sparkling eyeliner in gris ensorcelant
    3.bourjois blush in rose frisson
    4.l'oreal extra-volume collagene mascara
    5.bottega verde diamont gloss lipstick in cyclamen

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. oh gosh, ok i have to think lol

    1. NARS sheer Glow
    2. Full and Soft Mascera
    3. Woodwinked e/s
    4. a MAC 239 brush
    5. MAC nude rose lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  51. 1. beauty blender sponge
    2. UDPP
    3. Maybelline Unstoppable Liner
    4. any nude color lipstick
    5. Revlon Colorstay Foundation

    sparklemidori09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I posted your giveaway here:
    http://gracifiedshopaholic.blogspot.com/2010/01/2010-giveaways.html

    1. BB cream(skin79 hot pink)
    2. lipgloss(mac lipglass)
    3. Blush on (peach or pink)
    4. Maybelline gel liner in black
    5. A shimmery peach eyeshadow

    email:
    marygracedecena[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. 1. Clean&Clear Blotting Sheets
    2. Neutral Eyeshadows
    3. Avon Super Shock Mascara
    4. Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler (Shu Uemera Dupe)
    5. NYX Round Lipsticks

    email:
    sofiagatchalian13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. 1.petroleum jelly
    2.powder foundation
    3.everyday minerals sunlight concealer
    4.eyelash curler
    5.avon super full mascara

    rhiianaliciousz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. 1. Black eyeliner (gel/cream)
    2. MAC Concealer
    3. Estee Lauder projectionist mascara
    4. gold eyeshadows
    5. MAC 209 eyeliner brush

    chunkyxmunki(@) gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. this is tough question >.<
    1. BRTC jasmine water bb cream
    2. pop beauty day-to-class palette
    3. shu eumura tsumori chisato LE e/s palette
    4. diorskin x3 control compact
    5. tool: oil blotter! must for me oily face ^^

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  57. Well done my gal pal!
    Fab prizes.
    Mine would be
    1. Shu Uemuera eyelash curlers
    2. MAC paint pot in Soft ochre
    3. Maybelline mineral powder foundation
    4. Covergirl Lash blast
    5. Liquid black eyeliner
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  58. damn I can never spell Uemura!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a follower

    1. Eyelash Culer
    2. MAC MSF Powder
    3. Mascara
    4. Concealer
    5. MAC 109 Brush [I don't own it but if I did, this would be 'the' brush]

    I blogged here too, even though there's no extra entries:
    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaways.html

    xmaterialgirlsx@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. following.

    1. eyelash curler (i seriously can't live without it! i recently slept over at my boyfriend's house, and freaked out because i forgot mine at home. i forced him to take me to walmart immediately lol.
    2. lip gloss in some nude/brownish/pink tone
    3. lip balm
    4. face powder
    5. tinted moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  61. of course i forget my e-mail... LOL i was thinking i was going to do that..

    jujubee4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. what a fun question! :)

    my top 5 would have to be:
    Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation
    NYX Round Lipstick in Watermelon
    Blink Kiss Me Mascara
    Coastal Scents 78 Palette
    MAC 217 brush

    my email is kikaymia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi my email is abbzzw@hotmail.co.uk

    You'd of thought thinking of only 5 products would be hard but I found it quite easy :)

    My 5 would be;

    Famous Concealer
    Maxfactor False Lashes Mascara
    e.l.f Studio Warm Bronzer
    NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
    and my Sigma SS187 brush because it is just brilliant and so diverse :):)

    Congratulation on the 300+ followers thats brilliant :D

    I've also created a post on my blog about recent giveaways, yours included!
    it's http://abbzzw.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to take a peek xx

    ReplyDelete
  64. Congrats for the 300 followers and also for the giveaway! My 5 make up products are:

    1. My Kanebo gel liner
    2. My Bobbi Brown blush brush (Love it!)
    3. The NYX round lipstick in Strawberry Milk
    4. The Stila Tinted Moisturizer
    5. The Stila lip glaze in Ulta Mate Pink

    Thanks again for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  65. 1) Maybelline colossal volume mascara
    2) Black Eyeliner
    3) Pink Blush
    4) MAC Primer
    5) MAC Snob Lipstick

    Thanks for this giveaway and congrats for the 300 followers!

    Noelle Oliveira
    noelle@fragata.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks for the giveaways.

    5 items:-
    1) Majolica Majorca Mascara
    2) Etude House cheek brush
    3) Paul & Joe Fluid Foundation
    4) Paul & Joe Primer
    4) Esprique Precious blush

    lyc2604@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. My items would be:
    - elf flat top powder brush
    - Loew Cornell maxine mop brushes
    - MAC 15-well palette (I cheated here, cause I can't bring only one shadow)
    - Olay Regenerist facial moisturizer
    - Chapstick :-)

    Email is in my blogger profile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hello!
    Great giveaway! ;)

    Just 5 items? God... Here they go:
    1. MAC moisture tint;
    2. MAC mineralize skinfinish natural;
    3. Essence Long Lasting eyepencil in hot chocolate;
    4. MAC blush in Mocha (matte);
    5. A fluffy powder brush (mine doesn't have any brand :X)

    Thank you for this opportunity!
    I'm spreading the word in my blog's sidebar.

    aninhax[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi!
    1. Concealer
    2. purple eyeshadow
    3.clinique foundation
    4. lip balm
    5. eyeshadow brush

    ReplyDelete
  70. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  71. hi.. what a cool prizes! Please count me in
    I'm a follower
    my 5 pick to stay with me forever:
    1. compact foundation is a must!
    2. loose powder
    3. blush on in peachy-rose color
    4. lipstick in red
    5. blush brush (assuming no.1&2 already have their own puff.. :p)

    my email luvdechan[at]gmail[dot]com

    though it's not an extra entry, I put in my blog
    http://livingdaisy.blogspot.com/2010/01/january-february-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hello!
    Iam a follower

    My 5 picks would be:
    1. Super Shock Mascara by Avon
    2. Blush brush by avon
    3. Foundation
    4. Brown EyeShadow
    5. Blush

    I have more....
    Thank you for this oppurtuniy:)

    Kisses

    My email is : just.me.scarllet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi!!

    5 things? Let me thing:

    * Black Eyeliner
    * Turquoise Réséda Eye Shadow (Coulers Nature - 52) by Yves Rocher
    * Lip Gloss
    * Brush
    * Nivea Stay Real 02 Nude


    sara_catraia_2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Heya! You're over 350 now :D Congrats hun!

    My top 5 items are:
    1. Palgantong Black eyeliner Pen
    2. Diroshow mascara in black
    3. Tweezers
    4. MAC A Rose Romance lipstick
    5. MAC Fascinating Ruby 6 Smokey Eyes palette (is that cheating cause it's a palette?? Cause it has all the colours I would ever need to make pretty much any look I want haha)

    xxx

    Miss Neesh
    impness at gmail dawt com

    ReplyDelete
  75. great givaway
    my email is lincynunez@yahoo.com

    1 peachykeen powder blush
    2 mac select spf 15 foundation NW40
    3 mac fluidline
    4 mac 263 angle brush
    5 china glaze 2030

    ReplyDelete
  76. Awesome giveaway!
    My name is LouLou, and im a follower.
    My mail is: loulou.in.la@gmail.com

    If I had to choose only 5:

    1-my precious kabuki brush
    2-black eyeliner from Sephora
    3-my Colossal mascara in Black
    4-Strawberry LipBalm from Essence
    5-My Bourjois blush

    ReplyDelete
  77. Enter me!

    My name is Gabriela and my email conbdebelleza(at)gmail(dot)com

    If I had to choose only 5:
    1. 219 Sigma brush
    2. Urban decay primer potion
    3. NYX Paris lipstick
    4. NARS Orgasm blush
    5. MAC Studio finish concealer

    Congrats on the followers and thanks a lot for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks for the giveaway!

    Um... It's really hard to choose 5 items only...

    1. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
    2. Vaseline Lip Therapy
    3. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
    4. CoverGirl Lash Blast
    5. Dr.Ci:Labo Auqa Collagen Gel.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Olá, eu sou portuguesa, sou uma nova seguidora, e gostava de participar neste sorteio, se percebi bem o que é necessário, aqui vai, o meu email é dudis1@sapo.pt, e as cinco coisas são:
    1- Base
    2- Pó
    3- Pincel da MAC, que eu ando de olho nele
    4- Rimel
    5- Gloss
    Boa sorte para todas, bjos doces

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hello!! Thanks for the giveaway!

    My name is Camila Gomes and i'm a follower! my email adress is camilacgomes@gmail.

    My top 5 items are:
    1 - preep & prime MAC
    2 - blush Pinch me MAC
    3 - Lancome Hypnose Rimmel
    4 - Black eyeliner MAC
    5 - You don't know jacques OPI nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hii Im A New Follower! Yaaaay =)
    Right...

    1.EYE LASH CURLERS..
    2. Extravagant Lashes No7
    3. Barry M Lipgloss 4
    4. Any Eyeliner!
    5. Collection 2000 Hot Looks - BMX Bandit.

    http://bethanyoox.blogspot.com/
    bethanyhaitch@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hi! I'm a follower! Congrats on 300+ followers~
    These are my "can't live withouts"

    1. NYX COSMETICS - Smokey eye kit. Love it :)
    2. TWEEZERMAN - Eyelash Curler
    3. ESTEE LAUDER - Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara
    4. KANEBO - Coffret D'or Full Keep Gel Eyeliner in Black
    5. SMASHBOX - Double Ended Brush ( #8 Eye Liner Brush & #12 Angle Brow Brush )

    Email: cookiexcrumbs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm a follower ^^
    email :
    danny_light2003@yahoo.com

    5 things i can't live without is :
    - estee lauder advance night repair
    - eye lash curler
    - lancome oscillation power booster
    - stilla lip glaze
    - laneige blusher

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm already a follower!

    the top 5 are:
    1. UD 24/7 Glides On in Bourbon
    2. Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof
    3. Ecotools Blush Brush
    4. Beautymaker BB Mineral Concealing Cream
    5. Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eye Palette

    d_esty88(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. 1)Carmex lip salve
    2)Tweezers
    3)False lash effect mascara
    4)Collection 2000 bronzer
    5)Barry M blue nail varnish

    email :

    holli_cut3_sparks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hi there! ;)
    New follower!
    Enter me, please
    1 - eyeshadow primer (UDPP)
    2 - mascara (Big Eyes Eyeko)
    3 - tinted moisturiser (MAC Studio Tint)
    4 - Lipstick (MAC Sweetie)
    5 - Wipes

    I posted about his giveaway here:
    http://glowmake-up.blogspot.com/2010/02/sorteiosgiveaways.html
    Thanks!
    Marisa
    marisa_rosendo_81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Ups, one of them has to be a tool..i switch the wipes for a MAC 217 then ;)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  88. *shuffles in*
    Congrats on 400.
    Leanne you made me do this...
    fluffy brush
    lip conditioner of some sort
    concealer
    eyeliner
    warm powder

    ReplyDelete
  89. hi!
    i'm a follower and would like to enter :) congrats on 300 followers!!

    i'd keep:

    Jill Stuart eye jelly in midnight shine
    benefit Hello Flawless powder foundation
    Shu Uemura blush brush (#20)
    Canmake concealer
    Benefit Coralista blush

    tryme.imtoxic(at)gmail(dot)com

    thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  90. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm a follower

    5 items:
    elizabeth arden blush brush
    vanilla softlips
    sephora gold eyeshadow palette
    eos lip balm
    vs lip butter

    shou.milk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. new follower =D
    Purederm BB cream
    NYX Round Lipstick in Louisianna
    Lip and Cheek Stain
    Fanny Serrano Concealer
    Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

    bvrlylava at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. hey there! my 5 picks are:
    Lancome Blush
    Maybelline BB Cream
    Etude House Kissful Tint Chou
    ELF Eyeshadow Brush
    Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette

    barbiejef@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. great giveaway!
    my choices:
    MAC Select Cover Up
    Benefit Coralista Blush
    ELF Kabuki Brush
    The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint
    Elianto Cream Eyeliner

    heartbreak.21.kid at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hello!
    Awesome giveaway!
    Just 5? well...
    1. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
    2. OPI nail polish
    3. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
    4. MAC blush Mocha
    5. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler tool

    andreiarebolosilva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. great giveaway!
    1. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
    2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler tool
    3. MAC Black eyeliner
    4. MAC Snob Lipstick
    5. OPI nail polish

    deamarina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. haha i can't believe i passed this contest up! i musta missed it in my google reader or somethin.... O_o

    1. Diorshow Mascara
    2. Sonia Kashuk lash and brow groomer (with the metal teeth)
    3. OPI nail polish
    4. Seche Vite topcoat
    5. Styli Style eyeliner

    kelliegonzoblog at gmail dot com

    thanks for the giveaway opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I'm a follower!

    My five items...
    1. SKIN79 Intense Classic Balm UV SPF20 PA++ BB Cream
    2. Bare Naturale Soft Focus Mineral Finish in Translucent
    3. Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer SPF 25 in Fair
    4. Hard Candy Lash Call Lengthening Mascara
    5. Kai Mascara Guard/Guide (it has the best eyelash comb)

    kittenishcutie {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Hi,
    I am a follower.
    My 5 items are:
    - eyeko mascara
    - black eyeliner
    - one of my eyeshadow brushes
    - my 120 eyeshadow palette
    - eyeko fat balm

    sabrinasepodearroz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hi! I'm your newest follower!

    Ok, my choice:
    L'Oréal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara Black
    L'Oréal Contour Khôl 161 Carbon Black
    Yves Rocher Blackberry Nourishing Lip Balm
    My Elnett face brush
    And my Deborah Milano Trousse Small

    pnxara@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. 1. MAC 187 Duo Fiber Brush
    2. MAC Studio Fix
    3. MAC Gleeful blush
    4. L'Oréal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara
    5. MAC Miss Marble Marbleized Lipglass

    ana.celina.araujo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Just in time! Hurrah!

    Please enter me (kimberleykemp@googlemail.com)

    My 5 items are:
    1) Avon Angled Blusher Brush
    2) Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
    3) Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara
    4) Avon Magix Face Perfector
    5) Max Factor Natural Touch Foundation

    xox

    ReplyDelete