50% of any money I make from this sale will be donated to YouTubers for Haiti, which I'm sure you are all familiar with.
Some of these items are being sold in lots, because they're just not worth selling on their own. I will only consider separating lots if you make a good offer worth my while!
No minimum spend, Paypal only and will ship worldwide.
***Shipping is included in the price of the item/lot according to cost to ship***
As with any blog sale, just leave the name/number of what you want in the comments with your PayPal email address. Payment by Friday, please!
Let's roll...

PENDING 1. Kyrolan Shades palette in Berlin (used 3 or 4x) £9
SOLD
3. Urban Decay Foreshadow palette (swatched once, Oil Slick and Stray Dog used 1 or 2x) £8
PENDING 4. Trucco Angelface palette (duochromes, like the ELF Studio eye transformer. Swatched once) £3.50

5. Lot of 7 lipsticks and two glosses, all swatched once and some used once.
Barry M Lipgloss Wand 4, Collection 2000 Prismatique gloss 4, Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks in Velvet Beige, Stellar Pink and Pink Hurricane, Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks in Coffee Shimmer and Soft Coral, Revlon Matte lipstick in Nude Attitude, MaxFactor Colour Perfection lipstick in Dusky (they don't make these any more, shame!)
£10 (£13 for overseas 'cause of weight, sorry!)

SOLD
7. China Glaze Ginger (used once) £4
8. China Glaze Fortune Teller (LE Halloween colour, VERY highly sought after!) £8

SOLD
Kingfisher, Winter Berry, Fuchsia, Pale Silver, Emerald, Lilac. £4 (£5 overseas)

SOLD

11. Lot of 10 The She Space/About Face Cosmetics pigments, full size. Many of you will know by now that these cosmetics are being discontinued as the owner wants to pursue other projects. Some of these were LE, and all will be very valuable soon when the business closes! All swatched once, a couple of colours used once or twice.
Tangy Taffy Twist, Flicker and Burn, Twinkle Dazzle Delight, Bubble and Burn, Because I Said So, Braving Briony (exact dupe for Illamasqua Involve pigment!), Asylum, Minimal Damage, False Pretense, Whirling Golden Devils. £10 (£11 overseas)

12. Glitter lot! 5 Beauty Box eyeliners and one NYX loose glitter. All eyeliners swatched once, silver used once.
Silver, Blue, Green, Black (with gold sparkles), Pink, plus NYX loose gold glitter. £3.50 (£4.50 overseas)
Hope you see something you like!
Hi baby! I would like the number 2 palette (the sleek chaos palette). Can you tell me please how much would be the shipping to Spain? Or is 4,50 pounds with shipping? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteKyrolan Shades palette in Berlin: are the colours matte or shimmery? if you had to compare the black and white shadows to other brands, what would you say?
ReplyDeleteTrucco palette plz! (and curious too please hun) paypal email is dave-gomersall@hotmail.com (The BF's)
ReplyDeleteI will ask him later if he minds me using his account and pay asap! He is out at the mo!..
xx
OMG! £5 including shipping? Then... IT´S MINE! Sorry´for my excitement, but I usually want to buy things from the UK but the shipping is so expensive! Again, I want the Sleek Chaos palette and my paypal email is eleanor_rigby1986@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot babe! This is my first gift today (it´s my birthday lol). I wanted that palette long long time ago!
@Liloo: I left you a reply on your blog!
ReplyDelete@Sophie & Jenny, invoices have been sent :)
can i have the dazzle dusts and the sassy minerals please!!!
ReplyDeletepaypal is aisling_smith@hotmail.com
thanks xx
can I have the 3 polishes for £11, CG x2 and OPI
ReplyDeletethat is 6,7 &8 :o) have emailed you my details :o)
ReplyDeletepayment made sweetie :o) thanks again xxx
ReplyDeleteIf you don't get rid of the glitter lot I will buy it from you (I don't get paid until 28th Jan so cant say I will have it now) but you have my email so drop me a line if you don't sell it honey.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Great blog sale. I tagged you on my blog btw :) Emma x
ReplyDeletejust wanted to let you know, it all arrived safe and sound this morning, love it. Thank you once again Leanne :o)
ReplyDeleteI woud like too have 3. Urban Decay Foreshadow palette (swatched once, Oil Slick and Stray Dog used 1 or 2x) £8
ReplyDeleteI forgot my email adress wendy58vw@gmail.com
DeleteNever mind i see that THE blogsale is from THE year 2010 i àm sorry
Delete