Haha, I don't even remember the last time I did an FOTD. Be nice!

Fero Cosmetics light reflecting concealer
Lily Lolo mineral foundation (Porcelain)
NYX powder blush (Taupe) to contour
Illamasqua powder blush (Hussy)
17 Blush & Glow (Strawberry Swirl) to highlight
NYX jumbo pencil (Milk) as a base
120 palette eyeshadows (2 yellows, 2 oranges, 2 pinks, cream highlight shade)
GOSH velvet touch eyeliner (Black Ink)
Eyeko Graffiti liner pen
Maybelline Colossal mascara
Anastasia brow pencil
99p store lashes!
17 Shine On lipstick (Flirty)
Barry M lipgloss wand (4)

Is the sun tempting you to break out your brights yet?
Oooh...this is a fabulous look! I've not delved into my collection of summery colours yet but I may just have to get them all out to have a little play. I've always been a bit scared of yellow eyeshadows but combined with those other colours it looks great!
ReplyDeletexxx
not just yet. i've been tempted by my yellows and corals but stuck with a bright but light blue liner instead.. wimping out of it.
ReplyDeleteit's cool how you can pull off a look with so much colour though :) i find myself dulling it down with whites or greys.. not the point i know :P xx
This looks amazing - so bright and summery. I love brights but tend to stick to blues and greens as they seem a little less scary...am very tempted to try oranges and yellows now though! x
ReplyDelete@Ms Wedgie: Thank you! I guess that's the only way to find out what you like and what you can pull off isn't it, to just drag everything out and have a good play. I admit I was a bit apprehensive when I first applied the yellow, it was a bit scary but some vigorous blending with the other colours made it work :)
ReplyDelete@Abbz: Yeah that's how I transitioned back into wearing colours, with a blue or purple liner on the lower lashline. So simple but so good :D
@Lily: Thank you! Go on, give into temptation - it's only makeup at the end of the day so if you don't like it you can wipe it off!
xo
you are so pretty i like your fotd!
ReplyDeleteLooks good on you. Wear these colours while you are young. You'll never get away with it at my age!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you've done a brilliant job with the blending. When people don't blend effectively is when it looks tacky.
FOTD - ha, I'm such an idiot. I was expecting FOOToftheday.
Its like a sunset :) and i agree, the blending is fab! I couldnt pull something like this off but this really does look great
ReplyDeletewow Leanne, it looks amazing. Wish I could pull that off, but your the correct age group for it, Im way too old LOL.....good on you for going for it, it works so well and suits you, love it :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing and fab blending. You sure you want to be a nail techy and not a make-up artist? I haven't ever tried brighter colours, the most you have seen is on my blog, that purple and blue look, I usually stick to some old brown from Avon about 100 years old lol xx
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing and I envy your skills! I cracked out the bright pink the other day haha. The weather is definitely inspiring me! xox
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! u are so skilled, its just awesome! the 99p lashes look great too. gorgeous ♥
ReplyDeleteI love this look, your eyes are amazing too, lovely and blue! :)
ReplyDeletei am TERRIFIED of colour on me! this is amazing though, your blending is ridiculous. so so good. i love it. more of these posts please!! xox
ReplyDeletePhwoooooar! Very nice to see you do some eye looks hun. Love the colour combo
ReplyDeletexxx
Oh wow my darling you look absolutely gorgeous and so summery! Great, great look.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Pretty! So bright and fun! :-)
ReplyDeletePretty look! :)
ReplyDeleteIt always takes me so long to do looks like these ><
Love it.
ReplyDeleteIve just finished a neon look on my blog- Mega Impressed with it as i usually dont pull off bright looks :)
yay for bright colours! perfect colours for your blue eyes: love it!
ReplyDeletemore more more more fotds please :) xx
liloo/tsunimee
Looks gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete