Monday, 10 May 2010

Boots 3 for 2 alert in advance!

Quick heads up for my fellow UK ladies!



To celebrate the release of Sex and the City 2 (this might be an appropriate time to confess I've never watched SATC before, ever), our favourite pharmacy Boots is treating us to a whole host of offers.

From the 19th of May to the 15th of June, run to your nearest store with your advantage card in hand and snap up some bargains.

:: 3 for 2 mix and match across thousands of makeup products
::
3 for 2 mix and match across professional haircare
:: Save up to
1/2 price on body products such as butters and lotions, fake tans etc

I know that I for one will be waiting until this offer is on before I go take a look at the Model's Own range, and hopefully grab some more drugstore gems! What do you plan to get with this offer?

13 comments:

  1. Woop for 3 for 2 events! Thanks for the heads up on this! :)

    Cannot wait until the next SATC film....you should watch the series it is so good! :)
    Thanks again

    Natalie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love it when Boots do massive 3 for 2 offers across lots of different brands! I'll have to start compiling a list now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait, I love Boots :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Natalie: You're welcome :) I'll get round to watching it at some point!

    @Ms Wedgie: Me toooo :D I get embarrassingly excited. I couldn't compile a list though, I just like to go in there and grab whatever takes my fancy!

    @Small Town Gal: Same here :D

    @Laura: You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up, Boots here I come! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, thank you so much for the heads up xxx
    woop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! Thanks for the heads up. Urban Decay 24/7 liners, here I come ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nooo! Not while I have out myself on a spending ban... Awful timing there :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for SATC film! I'm glad boots are bringing back 3 for 2 across mixed brands! =) I like to try all sorts so this is great. Thanks for the heads up x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grr. What is the matter with my local Boots. Models Own? You must be joking!
    And you're too young for SATC, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait for this. good looking out! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. my purse is going to wail at me, OH CRAP! but hey.. more points, ey ey *nudges boots card* :D xx

    ReplyDelete