Today's mani is nice and bright :D


I bought OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape a couple of months back and this is the first time I've actually used it, haha. Unfortunately it's not my favourite, the formula is a little bit too thin and there's still a bit of visible nail line after 3 reasonably thick coats. But it's SUCH an amazing colour! I'll be honest, I'm getting pretty bored of mint greens (I must have about 10 of them) - this is such a refreshing change! Bright, bright, bright grape green, I love it!
The flowers were stamped with China Glaze Sugar High and flowers from Konad plate M57. I really like this actually, it kinda looks a bit Hawaiian dontcha think?
Ooh very summery nails! I like those a lot!
ReplyDeleteLOL Sweater puppies...love that phrase! My bloke always calls em Jumper Puppies or Dirty Pillows! :)
xxx
Such a pretty green nail polish you have!
ReplyDeleteI love the design! Very summery!! :) xx
ReplyDeleteLol, that's so sweet, bless ya both. Yeah, there are some things you don't wanna put pics up of!
ReplyDeleteLove the design, very summery.
Ooo I love this - it does look hawaiian! I really want to get some more china glaze - I don't think i've ever bought very nice colours which have put me off but sugar high looks gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the mani and the make-up tats are cute!
ReplyDeleteMAKEUP TATTOOOS! so freakin' cute, you two! When am i invited to the future wedding.. ;)
ReplyDeleteloving the mani - u are so inspiring me when I grow out my nails, i must try out some of your designs, love the summer colours together. Everybody do the hula now!! *swishy skirt* xxxx
Hawaiian for sure. Not that I've ever been....
ReplyDeleteBut we have the internet so who needs to actually GO?
@Ms Wedgie: Thank you :) haha yeah it amuses me!
ReplyDelete@Geeky Mac Boy: Thank you!
@Olivia: Thanks :) shame it was cloudy all day today!
@Roz: Haha, thanks :)
@Nic: Sugar High is a lovely one :) Peachy Keen is one of my favourites, and the holo ones are amazing!
@Lacquer Ware: Thank you! :)
@Jules: Hahaaa give it a while, only been 2 years! Yes yes yes grow your little nails and CREATE SOME ART! :D
@Jen: Haha, exactly! :D
xo
I love this! I plan to do some sponge applicator-ness this evening.. but I think we'll see how it goes :P xx
ReplyDeleteYou're SO talented! xo
ReplyDeleteso sweet on the makeup tattoo ;D
ReplyDeleteand those are some pretty flowers on your nails.
wouw amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://insideofmypurse.blogspot.com/
so summery and fresh! love it :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute, I love the green. Sweater puppies gave me a right giggle!
ReplyDelete