Friday, 11 June 2010

Free Love Friday 10



:: Anyone who loves polish will LOVE this post at Babbling Brooke: You know you're a polish addict if...

:: Kell from the amazing blog Unnecessary Drama has a bloody well justified rant about an Urban Outfitters Tshirt - this made me so mad!

:: AllYouDesire has a really, really gorgeous mani featuring Ciate and China Glaze. I honestly nearly drooled at this!

:: Liloo has another gorgeous makeup look, this time using Collection 2000 - you'd never have guessed!

:: Lipglossiping write a hirarious post about sharing your beauty products with your man!

:: Check out this CRAZY cool mani from Olmi @ A Tiny Nail Blog - jaw dropping stuff!

:: Yaaay, May from May Loves Makeup has tried gradient nails too - this is kicking off! :D

:: Sirvinya swatches the final TheSheSpace Grab Bag, along with a small, well justified rant!

:: My Aussie sister Jacie sings the praises of China Glaze Wireless Holographic topcoat. I love this stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for the lovely mention! :) feeling ever so special. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link sweetie, I'm going to check out these other posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just checked out that T shirt post! It's unbelievably awful. Thanks for linking to it so I can now boycott UO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete