
Last night I spent close to two hours staring at my polish collection. NOTHING was jumping out at me, I didn't want to wear any of them >___< how bad is that? Eventually I settled on BYS Kinky Pink Glam Glitter over black. I forgot how cool these look, but even so I'm still not looking forward to getting the bugger off!

If you're a relatively new follower (i.e. didn't see my older post about these), and you're in the UK, you can get the BYS Glam Glitters from here for £2.50 each. While you're there, I also recommend BYS Pink Panic, an amazing hot neon pink!
Oh and the eagle eyed among you might have noticed that my ring fingernail is shorter than the others. Yeah I broke it >___< I've got two broken nails on my right hand but they don't bother me too much since I only ever photograph my left, so I'm pretty peeved! I don't know why they're breaking all over the shop lately.
Hope you're all alright! x
I had Dazzling from this collection. A green one. I didn't LOVE it. I respected it for being unique. It has gone to someone who should appreciate it more.
ReplyDeleteThat is some chunky glitter- lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteshiiiit you're reminding me to add the BYS polishes to my ever growing wishlist.. LADY, you enabler!! (but i love ya for it) xD xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOoh thats pretty i think i'm gonna buy some :)
ReplyDeleteI'm the same with glitters, i just bought the 2 glitters from the Alice in wonderland collection and i know i'm never gonna wear them
loving this, might have to have a look at some of these. Love the hex glitter :o)
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous! That's what I hate about glitter though.. trying to get it off. Hence I never wear it, but what a shame! xxx
ReplyDelete@Jen: I have that one too :) I have 4 of them, Jacie from You've Got Nail sent them to me in a swap!
ReplyDelete@Gemma: Mad, isn't it?!
@Laura: Thank you!
@Jules: Teeheehee, *nonchalant whistle*
@Vegesauras: Thank you :) they're really different aren't they! Please link me to show me if you get some :) yeah I'm the same, I just never buy glitters anymore!
@Baby D: Thanks - yeah I can see them looking really cool on you actually!
@Lucy: Thank you! Ugghh yeah when I look at the bottle and think about wearing it, I always think 'ahhh it's not worth it' but when I convince myself to put it on, I think this is worth it!
xo
Love it. So STUNNING <3
ReplyDeletewoo they look fab! worth the pain of removing it i'm sure x
ReplyDeleteLove this. I might have to treat myself...
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!! xxx
ReplyDeleteThe nails look fab! xx
ReplyDeleteso pretty and perfect nails indeed. yes shorter nails but still so impeccable!! xx
ReplyDelete@Niky: Thank you!
ReplyDelete@Kishmat: Haha I already removed them, it was a bit of a pain in the bum but not too bad!
@Charlie: Dooo it :)
@May: Thank you!
@Cameron: Thanks :)
@Liloo: Daww you are sweet, thank you!
xo
Thanks for the link to the vendor! Glitters are a PITA to get off but the foil method is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing nails!
ReplyDelete