
(Click the pic to go straight to May's post!)
May is looking for anything and everything to help - I'm sure each and every one of you at least has an idea to help a good cause! For example...
:: Nominating charities for the proceeds to be donated to
:: Donating items for sale - that includes any PR that might be reading this, May would love for you to get involved!
:: Donating hand crafted items or artwork, I know there's a lot of you out there who kick creative ass!
:: People with graphic design skills could donate themselves to produce personalised blog headers/layouts etc
:: People with any more ideas who want to get involved!
If you think you could help in any way shape or form, even if it's just a tiny little idea, I'd be really grateful if you could pop over to May's blog and lend a hand. I'll keep you updated when news comes in! Thanks girlies x
Congrats, you've won my blog award, check on here to view more :D
ReplyDeletehttp://drummingheartbeat.blogspot.com/2010/07/love-blog-award.html
x :)
Have sent May an email lovey. Am happy to donate some bottles.
ReplyDeleteLeanne hanks for the mentioning the Beauty Bloggers Charity Blog Sale.
ReplyDeletePeople can also spread the word and support the cause on facebook and twitter
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=142281092452564&ref=mf
www.twitter.com/BBCBS
Many thanks
Rachelle Xxx