
I decided it did need a bit of stamping to jazz it up though. I used Illamasqua's Velocity and BundleMonster plate BM10. I tried to stamp each nail at a different angle so the flowers didn't look uniform across all the nails. You can see I messed up that little finger a bit, but never mind! It was still a little bit plain for me, so out came the rhinestones. I centered 4 of the slightly bigger flowers on each ring finger with silver ones - in the pictures it doesn't look great but it sparkles much more in person. In hindsight, it wasn't the best idea I've ever had but oh well!

What do you think? Do you own Purple Grey?
lovely manicure!
ReplyDeleteI love it! its just my sort of mani. By the way babe you've got photobucket bandwidth exceeded messages all over your blog :s
ReplyDeletexxxx
gorgeous. i love it. love the combo of colours. loved how you warmed it up with the light colour. if this was x factor, (god i am obsessed) it would have been applauded as a successful risk taker. 'you've made it your own' lol x
ReplyDelete*hides back in my hole lol*
It needed the rhinestones and it IS a boring colour. You did what you could and you did it well.
ReplyDeletethis is the pretties purple grey I've seen!
ReplyDeleteIt's on my wishlist, looks gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteOh i love this!!!
ReplyDeleteWish i had talent like yours haha
Alex
http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/
Hey i really love the design and your nails too...Those flowers look so pretty!! Lovely blog. Try checking out mine.
ReplyDeleteI гeallу lovе your webѕіte.
ReplyDelete. Very nice сolοгѕ & themе.
Did уou crеate this amazіng site yοurself?
Pleaѕe rерly bасk аs I'm hoping to create my own blog and would love to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos!
Here is my page :: hotmail.com
I've read several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to create this kind of excellent informative web site.
ReplyDeletemy website :: acstraffic services
I am really thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this fantastic post at at this time.
ReplyDeleteLook into my page - examiner.com
of course like your web site however you need to take a
ReplyDeletelook at the spelling on several of your posts.
Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I'll surely come again again.
Also visit my site hotmail correo electronico iniciar sesion
Now I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my
ReplyDeletebreakfast coming yet again to read other news.
Look at my webpage ; acura integra a/c Condender fan
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post
ReplyDeleteand if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or
advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read even more things about it!
Also visit my page - hotmail com inbox
Hey There. I found your blog the use of
ReplyDeletemsn. This is a very smartly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.
Feel free to visit my homepage : abc distributing online coupons
Ahaa, its nice discussion about this post here at this website, I have read
ReplyDeleteall that, so now me also commenting here.
My web page - hotmail account
Very good blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of
ReplyDeleteany user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!
My page :: live.yndu.eu
I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your
ReplyDeleteblog. It appears as though some of the text in your posts are running off the screen.
Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening
to them too? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before. Thanks
Also visit my blog post - nokia e5 specification
I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest gossip.
ReplyDeleteMy webpage dilandaump3.webs.com
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your
ReplyDeletewebsite and in accession capital to say that I get actually loved account your weblog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing in your augment or even I achievement you
get right of entry to constantly quickly.
Here is my web blog ; addresses In California