Friday, 17 September 2010

Rhinestones are a girl's best friend!

So I didn't announce it in the title, but this is a giveaway. This means that only those who actually pay attention and read my posts will benefit! Hopefully this will ward off some of the Money Saving Expert tossers that keep ruining my fellow bloggers' giveaways. If you're reading this after finding a link on MSE, kindly piss off and stop ruining our fun. Your vulture culture is sucking the life out of our passion! Thanks.

It's only a little one - you might remember me saying a few weeks ago that I'd ordered a truckload of rhinestones from eBay and accidentally ordered the same wheel twice. Might not be of huge monetary value (so again, inevitable MSE reader, why are you here? It's not worth reselling) but rhinestones are just indispensable to me! They are so versatile in both nail art and more daring makeup looks. I love to adorn my face and nails with sparkling crystals to add the final touch to a look, and I'm sure you will too! Plus with this large range of colours, you have limitless looks at your disposal.



Rules

READ THEM! I've already had to delete several invalid entries.

:: Must be a follower. Sorry. I'd sort of prefer this to be for current followers only but it's too difficult to police a rule like that.

:: Open worldwide

:: Comment below with your email address and telling me a nail design you would like to see me try and create. Include a link if it's something you'd like me to recreate, or describe it as best you can if it's an idea in your head. Inspire me, girls!

:: Open for a week, until 24th September 2010, 11.59pm GMT.

:: Winner will be chosen by random.org and announced the following weekend.



Rhinestones are easy to apply to nails with clear polish, and to the skin with lash glue. Enter to give your looks a bit of extra sparkle and edge! Good luck :)

49 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been wanting some of these :)
    How about Katy Perry's Russell Brand nails? haha I joke I joke :P
    Ahh I've looked for ages and can't decide :( I would like to see anything, maybe each nail has a different brand of chocolate bar or crisp? Although it would be very hard to do
    Louise.Wilton@hotmail.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhinestones are always fun! :)
    It would be nice if you could create princess-theme nails (pastels... pink?, pearls, rhinestones, lace, glitter)
    haha.. hopefully that made sense :P

    kay_z7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooo they are indeed a girl's best friends. i think i tweeted you some requests before but i forgot what it was now. i would love to see a little halloween inspired nail art. or some funky witche's nails or something like that. maybe a little series?
    i hope money saving monkeys won't be ruining this one.
    please enter me

    liloo@hotmail.com
    @tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure rhinstonesare my best friends,
    The nail art I'dlike to seeisa kind of funky ruffian, all the ruffians I've seen so far are just with black or subtle combination of colors Why not a ruffian were the black part be rhinstones (um if you don'tdo it I'll do)

    I'm a follower (rebie59) and my email is mesvernisamoi (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the rhinestone manicure but different colour rhinestones on each finger.

    I follow on GC - Redz2486 and my email is redz24 (at) gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see some nail art based on Halloween!

    mua.emma @ live.co.uk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm desperate to get a rhinestone wheel! I'd love to see you create ladybirds,with black rhinestones as the spots! Go on please!

    charlie@ladyofthelane.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been watching a few rhinestone and pearl wheels on ebay ever since you mentioned this last time but still haven't bought one!

    Loving fruity nails at the moment and as i've attempted a little nail art with watermelon nails it would be cool to see some simple, starter nails for people who want to give it a go but not quite on a konad level.

    my email is abbzzw@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to see something with a rainbow effect, I don't have an exact design in mind, but something bright, stripy and with rainbow colours, and maybe some rhinestones and konad in it too.

    Thanks :) xx

    Sophsterlicious@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. resident evil the movie is just out and i loveeeeee re! something stylish to suit the zombie movie? ^^

    xoxo elle
    wifluvelle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see a Fall theme manicure.
    Thank you.
    Carolina
    carolingq@yahoo.com
    http://coloresdecarol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. HIII!
    I would like to see halloween inspired nails since its that time of year :)
    or cupcake nails because i like cupcakes :D
    michaelarose89@gmail.com
    thankyoooou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I was thinking of a carnnival theme, you know Mardi Gras all the feathers and what not.

    cgeorge@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm kind new to all things nail art related, can't say I have an idea to try out. Maybe one for Halloween? :)
    juan_hurrican(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to see a design for the season. Maybe Autumn or Halloween? Anything is an inspiration for me! :)

    Olivia2901@msn.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to agree with Halloween-inspired nails.
    michelle-phillips(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had no idea MSE scams were in place with the bloggers. Obviously people are very selfish out there! It's really annoyed me that some Joe Bloggs is sat at home, winning prizes left right a centre, then re-selling them. The nerve!

    I would loveee to see something very edgy; dark colours, studs, spikes... something totally out of the norm.

    I would also love to see something with feathers. I tried this myself and failed epically!

    nik-x-@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love a Disney inspired nail design as I'm a HUGE Diney fan!

    xoxPaige9xox@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love me some rhinestones! :oP

    I'd like to see a fun manicure with some of Simone Legno's Tokidoki characters.

    Or one inspired by your pretty blog background.

    I'm following you:
    Laura @ Sawan-Heaven
    laura@smarterspam.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh sparkles! Who ever wins will have some fun with those! I'd love to see some seasonal nails designs, maybe a brown/gold Autumn theme or a frosty blue and white Winter design etc..
    may@maylovesmakeup.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. They look brilliant!!
    I'd love to see Pumpkin nails :)
    ashliemarie6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'd love a simple, but elegant lace design because i can never get it quite right!

    ecreinholz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmm .. Do this do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEnPVcPTk2E :DDD

    bicky@tasteslikeglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to see you do a leopard print style nail tutorial, but maybe using rhinestones to glam it up? I love rhinestones too!my email is sassyandsorted@hotmail.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. How about a masquerade themed look? Rhinestones and glitter would go with that! GFC is kathyteo @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  26. loove rhinestones!
    Bit of tie dye nails would be immense!
    victoriaholdstock@googlemail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. ooo, pretties!

    I'm a current follower via GFC.

    I'd love to see a fall mani - maybe pumpkins, leaves, apples... I don't really know!

    dchen22 [at] hotmail . com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yay, rhinestones always make a manicure look fun. Can you do a manicure inspired by autumn leaves?

    I'm a current GFC follower (Klahriza) and my email is rissachoy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. vulture culture!! <3 :P

    i can't for the life remember if you've done like an 80's themed one or 90's... gameboys and rubiks cube, anyone?! :D OR panda style - you know me and my lurve of pandas!! :D
    please enter me m'lovely and i HOPE to god the monesaving bastahds dont ruin this for you - they can get to frig! >:)
    littokhammy @ gmail dot com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. mmm i was thinking of a print like leopard,tiger ect but then i though nope its nearly halloween so a funky halloween design would be best and seasonal :D:D

    stephmcuk@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. How about a nail design that matches your blog background. There's lots of pretty pinks and neutrals and I think it would look fabulous...it would be the ultimate in co-ordinating fabulousness! :) xxx

    mswedgie@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooh I'd love to see you do something inspired by all the tie dye that's about at the moment - especially the camel and black tie dye dresses that are all over. I'd love to see you use the black rhinestones too! x

    katielou3 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want sparkly nails!! I would love to see some Autumn/Winter or maybe Halloween inspired nails!

    ladybugsays@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. evruddock@gmail.com

    I'd like to see you try some Japanese nail art! It's super crazy and impractical but sooo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi! I'm a follower via GFC (Arwen) and my email's florencia.de.nicola[at]gmail[dot]com
    I'd like to see you try a nautical theme!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello.
    I would like to see a nail design inspired by medical instruments (stethoscope & co). I think that would be fun :)

    alexa12_02[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the giveaway, I'm a gfc follower as Grace Wong! :)

    I'd love to see you do something like this: http://img.alibaba.com/img/product/24/27/25/58/242725586.jpg

    shou.milk@gmail.com
    gracyee-xoxo.blogspot.com
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  38. How about having each nail as a different animal? Like a tiger face on one, panda on the next etc. OR inspired by patterns on antque tea cups - they have some really pretty designs :)

    bite.bleed.bite[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm totally with you on the rhinestone thing. I just love them :D

    Please enter me too,
    Cel, celdeconail (at) gmail (dot) com

    I would love to see a polka dot look where each nail would have a different colour and the polka dots would be rhinestones. I think it would look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, gorgeous giveaway. Please enter me.
    I am already follower trough google friend connecter name liz.

    I would like to see nautical pattern :)

    Good luck for me and everyone :)

    Anw, i also have giveaway, it is F21 statement ring.
    Have time, or want to try your luck? Join it. Cause merrier is more fun.

    liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hmm. I would like to see a cupcake design! If you haven't done one already... Maybe with a rhinestone cherry on top? :) Or - a little Russian doll style where they all get smaller from thumb to pinky :)
    Ooh - one more and I have no idea how this would work - a New York (or LDN) skyline across all the nails of each hand. Like this: http://bit.ly/bGjD0x

    Enter me please :) hvarley@hotmail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would like to see a hello kitty design :D
    i loove hello kitty <3

    Enter me pleasee, i'm your follower (:

    naaziish.xx@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Follow = Lyudmila
    I want to try on the basis of a white flower with stems and red petals
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. oooo pretty :)
    im already a follower, & id like to see some daisy designs!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you :)
    I would love to see something really unique whatever that may be!something completely different and creative x
    onemorelipstick@hotmail.co.uk
    www.onemorelipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Please use these and do some holiday nails in Dec!Like green Christmas trees with these as baubles! and I def want a Halloween look, purple with spiderwebs!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  48. What about nails that are animal print, like butterfly wings,peacock feathers, Zebra stripes and giraffes spots !

    Or colour changing nails from thumb to little finger like a Chameleon.

    Rachelle Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Forget my email address behindtheshoes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete