Friday, 22 April 2011

I can has break again? :(

I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to take another short break again!



If you've already seen this post you'll know why, but I've had to remove the details for reasons I can't discuss on here. Sorry! I will be back as soon as I have the time to write some posts, hopefully very soon! Thanks for sticking with me x

19 comments:

  1. you can do it!!,, goodluck for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, what a big promotion!
    you'll be missed but its for a good cause!
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about us :)

    good luck with your work!! i'm really happy for your promotion...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations sounds like a great oppotunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations! Take as much time as you need!
    Good luck :-)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, and lots of good luck to you! Looking forward to hear from again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Hope it goes well for you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and good luck! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that sounds fantastic! Congratulations :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and good luck for today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo!!! Congratulations you!! Good luck, and we'll see you when you get back.

    Again - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such exciting news, I'm so happy for you! :D Congrats!! Everything is gonna be fine :) We'll be waiting for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, we'll be here whenever you post or get back into the swing of posting again. Good luckw ith running that place. I'm sure you'll do fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good for you :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. COngratulations on the work promotion and good luck with the job, I'm sure you'll do great x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! Hope you managed to open for Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete