I don't think I'd ever used this particular Konad design until this manicure. It's from plate M64, and I like it more than I thought I would. I wasn't quite sure about it on the plate, but once I gave it a go on the nails I actually really liked it! I also made a conscious effort to stamp the image a different way round on each nail so it didn't look too uniform.
Naturally this manicure didn't last long, since the base colour is that infernal GOSH Holographic. Beautiful polish, atrocious wear time! I did the stamping with Illamasqua's Scorn, which I've discovered isn't super good for stamping. Whilst Scorn is a perfectly opaque matte black when painting the nails, it comes out quite weak and sheer with stamping.
So yeah, I thought this was pretty awesome and futuristic-looking. You like?
I love this, at first glance I thought it was a set of nail wraps, it looks so well executed!
ReplyDeleteI love it! The colour play of the holo mixed with the black looks really interesting.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so perfect, like one of the Sally Hansen tape on sets. I wonder if you shared it with them they'd make it.
ReplyDeletethese look amazing…i agree, i thought they were nail wraps x
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I wish I could be bothered to do something interesting with my nails like that, haha. x
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm so tempted to splash out on a Konad set, but I just know then I'd be changing my nails every day instead of every FEW days like I do now!
ReplyDeletePrettyyy!! Perfect for this seasons metallic trend!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Leanne :D
Love,
Emily
http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/
Really like it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, it is one of those plates that looks better on the nail than you imagine.
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis is what I call amazingballziness. I love this!!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo cool! <3 I love the pattern on the holographic polish, it really is futuristic! Cute blog by the way :)
ReplyDeleteLove that design. I have the same problem...when ever I tell someone my nails are short they always say that they are still long because I always let them grow longer than most people!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, the holographic looks amazing as a base xx
ReplyDelete