
This is China Glaze Something Sweet. It was part of the Up and Away collection for Spring 2010, I actually bought all the pastels from the collection and I still love them now. They are starting to thicken a little now though, I'm gonna have to give in and get some thinner at some point. But if you want a pastel pink nail polish you can't go far wrong with this gloriously opaque one.

This is China Glaze Strawberry Fields. I can't quite remember when it came out, I think it was 2009's Summer Days collection? Regardless, it's just lovely! Quite a warm shade of pink full of gold sparkle (that's actually not too difficult to remove). Definitely very feminine and lovely :)

POW! RETINA ATTACK! This is OCC Anime. The neon-ness of this actually puts the Illamasqua neons from the last Pink Week post to shame, I think. This is shockingly bright, I LOVE it. I actually swatched it here over a white polish as it's horribly sheer on it's own - I'm going to talk a little bit more about that soon, promise :)
So that concludes Pink Week. It's still Pink Month, though, so if you have the time, money and inclination please consider donating to Breast Cancer Care.
Great colours!!! Especially the first and the third ones!
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.broodon.com/competitions
i LOVE those colours! Pinks and peaches are so cute and girly xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://anas-nails.blogspot.com/