
You might remember my post about BuyaPowa.com from the end of September. If not, please feel free to go and refresh your memory!
Anyway, I felt the need to interrupt my posting schedule so I could get this post up ASAP since there's some great beauty co-buys coming up including the following...
:: Urban Decay Naked Palette
:: Urban Decay Midnight Emergency Kit
:: Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion
:: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
:: Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
:: Urban Decay Brow Box (in the shade Honey Pot)
:: NARS Holiday 2011 Eyeshadow Duo
:: Chanel Les 4 Ombres Smokey Eye Palette
:: Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss Duo
:: OPI Mupettes Mini Collection
Now, there's no way of knowing exactly when any of these co-buys will go live, so I strongly suggest signing up for an email alert when the co-buys you're interested in go live. I predict a VERY fast sell-out of the Naked palette, so keep your eyes peeled if you're slow like me and still haven't got it! Haha.
I got a great deal from BuyaPowa a while ago that I still haven't got around to posting about - the Too Faced Fun in the Dark palette. So writing this has reminded me to review it! I promise that will be coming soon.
By the way, this isn't a sponsored post - I just thought you might be interested in getting some bargains!
Hi! I think you might be interested in my nail polish giveaway :) http://petitfaon.blogspot.com/2011/11/loreal-double-extension-mascara.html xx
ReplyDeleteFrancesca