
Phwooaarr. This was another polish I got in my swap with Sylvie - Blue Addicted from Essence. I heard it was a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Across The Universe. I don't own it, but a quick google image search shows that it's pretty much spot on! Except I think the green hex glitters are much more pronounced in Blue Addicted, and I actually prefer that.
I generally like to layer glitter polishes like this, so that's exactly what I did. I applied one coat of this over one coat of Hard To Resist, a very opaque navy blue, also from Essence. And I LOVE IT.

I mean, what's not to like? As always with Polishgasms, the pictures do the talking.

Great post! what topcoat do you use??
ReplyDeletexx
Whoa, that's a pretty glitter!
ReplyDeleteI had the same reaction when I bought this polish xD
ReplyDeleteit's such a stunning polish! i think i have to stock up on the new essence polishes when i'm in germany in two weeks! :) they are incredibly cheap too, so what's not to love?! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the chunky glitter. This reminds me I have that purple/pink one by Revlon Faucets of Fushia to try out! Love your nails Leanne x x
ReplyDeleteI love this polish so much!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! Damn, I need to find a way to do an Essence haul cos they seem to have some amazing polishes and liners.
ReplyDeleteUgh I NEED this polish, Essence need to get selling their products in England!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a close enough dupe to me as well :)
Drooool... How beautiful is that polish :)
ReplyDelete@Enigma- I know isn't it mad! I need them here!!!!
xGretalRabbitx
this reminded me of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe - uber pretty!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe we don't get these awesome polishes over here! Such a shame :(
ReplyDelete