Saturday, 19 November 2011

Polishgasm: Essence Hello Holo



Oh my god. Just, oh my god. I have never seen a silver holo glitter that is so... holo glittery. Oh my god.

Note that this isn't just Hello Holo on its own - this is two coats of it over Pure Ice Silver Mercedes (just an opaque silver).

Less word vomit, more holo porn.











Oh my god. *dead*

12 comments:

  1. :D I like to see that someone else has fallen in the trap of Hello Holo... It's my absolutely favourite glittery top coat ever, those holo particles really show up... and I adore it!!!! Whenever I wear it I can't stop looking at my nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, and looks fab layered, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh SHINY! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I think I'm gonna swoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I see the bottle I know I haven't seen that here in Ireland yet! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH. That is all (and where can I get it?)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOAH. Where did you buy this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOAHHHHH <3 That is soooo pretty!!! You always post great stuff! So I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Congrats!! Check it out here:

    http://thepolishedpanda.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is now on my list of polishes i NEED to buy when im back in germany on wednesday! :) i cant stop looking at your nails! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet jesus, move over gosh holo, this is the real drama. you're bound to have all eyes on you with these talons and i am loving it xx
    also hopefully this should have more lasting power (longer than half a day) than gosh holo haha xx

    ReplyDelete