
Someone in the office misspelt Minaj as 'Minage' a couple of weeks ago.. and since then we've been calling Nicki something else!
I'm sure you're all familiar enough with the collection now to recognise which colours I've used where - this collection has been all over the blogosphere and frankly I'm quite late to the party with this post. Just in case, though - I used Did It On 'Em (amazing colour) as the base colour on most nails, with Pink Friday for a few accent nails - the thumb and ring fingers on my left hand, and index and pinky fingers on my right. The dots were made with the opposite colours, and I did the outlines with Fly and just a dotting tool.

I kept this manicure on for possibly the longest I've EVER kept one on. A week and four days! I KNOW! In all that time, I experienced no chips and only minor tipwear. These photos were taken on the 9th day of wear, believe it or not. Impressive, right? Although I put this down to no longer doing waitressing, I think, as opposed to the polishes.
Did you pick up any colours from the Nicki
ny mum calls her nicki minge too! :P
ReplyDeletelove the mani, it's brilliant!
Hahaha, you can't not really! Thank you :)
DeleteThat looks amazing! Have you seen The Illustrated Nail Nicki Minaj nail art? X
ReplyDeleteThanks! Noo? I'll have to look it up!
DeleteOh wow! I LOVE this mani! Awesome! I think of her immediately when I saw this.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
DeleteThis is so cute!! I haven't picked up any of the polishes yet. Don't know why.
ReplyDeleteThank you :) Did it on 'em and Fly are my favourites I think, although I haven't tried Metallic 4 Life or Save Me yet!
DeleteThese looks fab! I bought the OPI Pink Friday from Nicki's collection xxx
ReplyDeletewww.misslv.com
Thank you! It's lovely isn't it, I do love a good milky baby pink!
DeleteI can't believe that's the 9th day of wear! I wish I could keep my nails looking so perfect! x
ReplyDeleteI know, I was absolutely amazed, I reckon it could have lasted another week or so on top!
DeleteThis is so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteYou made my day, my yellow base coat was chipping so instead of starting all over again I decided to give this a go.
Perfect way to use the mini nicki collection
Can't wait to see what the girls at work say tomorrow :)
That's so great! I'm sure they'll love it - I work with a bunch of guys and they all thought it was awesome, they even asked if they were nail wraps! Haha
Delete