Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Polishgasm: a-england Saint George



PHWOOOAARRRR.

I saw this on SO many blogs before I finally caved in and bought it. And I'm SO glad I did - it's my first a-england polish and now I've had a taste, I am well and truly gagging for more.

This badboy applies absolutely flawlessly (I didn't even feel the need to clean up the edges), and it's a genuine one coater. Beautiful deep teal shade. Holographic. Need I say more?









A gargantuan thumbs up for a-england. I very highly doubt this will be the only a-england polish in my collection soon enough.

12 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get mine in the mail! Totally rad collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is so nice. All of the colours are really pretty. The blue is gorgeous, but then I am a sucker for blue nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I always get iffy about these shades because I wonder how it will look on my nails. I might not even care though, considering how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this polish looks awesome!! Very different from one I've seen and I like how its so opaque.. Wish I could get it in the U.S! =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. I'd never even heard of a-england until about 2 weeks ago, are they new? Definitely going to have to get some :)

    www.cosmeticintelligence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, that colour is AMAZING! Want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JESUS! That is one stunning colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do they only sell online? or does a store stock them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought one and I ADORE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete