
Since my recent post on the Sleek MakeUP Ultra Matte Darks palette, I've been quite enamoured with it. The look I posted in the review was quite a light one, but I wanted to post another to live up to the name of the palette so this one's pretty dark. I do love dark eyes every now and again!
Face
:: Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint
:: Sleek MakeUP Luminaire Concealer
:: Illamasqua Hollow cream pigment
:: Illamasqua Nymph powder blush
:: Liz Earle Natural Finish Loose Powder
:: Topshop Pillow Talk Lipstick

Eyes
:: Urban Decay Primer Potion
:: Inika Organic Eyeliner Pencil Sapphire
:: Sleek MakeUP Eyeshadows:
:: Thunder (lid)
:: Villain (crease)
:: Ink and Orbit (lower lashline)
:: Dune (inner corner)
:: Pillow Talk (brow)
:: Noir (as liner)
:: Sleek MakeUP Eau La La liner Black
:: 17 Peep Show mascara
:: HD Brows palette

Have you tried either of the Ultra Matte i-Divine palettes yet?
Gorgeous, these shadows look wonderful! Your eyes are amazing <3 xo
ReplyDeleteThank you honeybunch! x
Deletewow that is really beautiful! you have really lovely eyes. Is the sleek palette in the permanent range or is it one of their limited ones?
ReplyDeleteThank you :) you know, I'm not 100% sure and I've got rid of the press release, but I'm preeetty sure the two new Ultra Matte palettes are permanent.
DeleteYou are ridonkulously pretty. the make up is lovely too. x
ReplyDeleteYou absolute babe <3
DeleteLove this look, the eye make up looks so nice! :)
ReplyDeletewww.studdedkisses.com
Thanks! :)
Deletethat looks beautiful! i love matte dark eyes x)
ReplyDeleteThanks! So do I, but I think I have to be in the right sort of mood to wear them.
Delete