
I'd heard of the range before, but wasn't super interested in trying it because in my experience, anything that's supposed to be chocolate scented just smells artificial and crap. I haven't set foot in a TBS store for months, so I'd never actually tried it. Some weeks ago, my sister went to a TBS party and gave me a sample sachet of the Chocomania Body Butter. OH MY GOD. It smells absolutely incredible, actually like real chocolate. Real, proper chocolate! I used it once and couldn't stop sniffing myself all night.
I immediately made an order on The Body Shop's website, and luckily there was a discount code floating around so I got an absolute bargain on the products. I couldn't just get the Body Butter, I had to try out the Body Scrub and Shower Gel as well!
I honestly love these products so much that I can't WAIT to jump in the shower every day. The combination of the scrub and body butter is working nicely for my dry arms and elbows (although I don't think anything will ever make the dryness on them permanently disappear). I just can't stop sniffing myself after I've used these, the scent lingers on your skin for a good few hours and makes the bathroom smell delicious.
If you're a choco-holic, you NEED to sniff these. Trust me.
I had a sniff of the shower gel in store and it was amazing! I agree that chocolate scented products are usually pretty horrible but this stuff smelt good enough to eat it! x
ReplyDeleteAha, it was the sample sachet that did it for me too! Surprisingly this is one of the only butters that doesn't make me itch after shaving! x
ReplyDeleteI've heard such good things about this range, I really want to try it! xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for another great voucher code before I get the gift set of this! I want it so much hehe xxx
ReplyDeleteYAY! I love chocolate and I just found a gift card to the Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteohh these sound lovely!! :)
ReplyDeletexox