It's probably the only time any of us will wear union jacks on our nails.
Love KIKO electric blue, it's a perfect dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street.(I've done a side by side comparison post if anyone is interested)Great job on the union jacks! Such a cold miserable day for the queen...poor queen. :(
Love your mani! Hope you are having a great Jubilee weekend x :-)
So nice.
I love it! Your nails definitely have the best flags I've seen!
Ahh, they look great Leanne! :) x
Ah-maze! Love them, wish I had the patience I think the closest id get is an 'accent' nail however think I have missed the boat now! Becky beckys makeup
OMG, this is great!! :)
nails look amazing
It's probably the only time any of us will wear union jacks on our nails.
ReplyDeleteLove KIKO electric blue, it's a perfect dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street.
ReplyDelete(I've done a side by side comparison post if anyone is interested)
Great job on the union jacks! Such a cold miserable day for the queen...poor queen. :(
Love your mani! Hope you are having a great Jubilee weekend x :-)
ReplyDeleteSo nice.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Your nails definitely have the best flags I've seen!
ReplyDeleteAhh, they look great Leanne! :) x
ReplyDeleteAh-maze! Love them, wish I had the patience I think the closest id get is an 'accent' nail however think I have missed the boat now!
ReplyDeleteBecky
beckys makeup
OMG, this is great!! :)
ReplyDeletenails look amazing
ReplyDelete