
Quite some weeks ago, I was invited to look around the brand new beauty department at Marks & Spencer in Westfield Stratford. I love the new look beauty department, it's got a really nice range of brands including M&S own brands Limited Collection and Autograph, and lots of M&S exclusives from all over the world - Philip Kingsley, Apivita, Leighton Denny and so on. It's laid out beautifully and the staff's main ethos is impartiality; they will suggest the best product for your needs as opposed to the most expensive product as they're not working on commission, but equally they'll leave you to browse in peace if you prefer. It's a lovely shopping experience, and I can't wait for them to roll it out across M&S stores nationwide .

Anyway, you're here about the lovely holo goodness in the photos! It's called Purple Rain, from the Autograph range. It was literally the first thing on the stand that I spotted, and I knew it had to be mine immediately, so I bought it then and there. It's so rare to find an interesting polish for a reasonable price over here - and these are just £6. It's a beautiful hybrid of magenta and mauve, with plenty of lovely holographic glitter and it's opaque in two coats. Frankly I think everyone needs this in their collection - I've got nothing else like it.


I'm really impressed with this, so I think I'll be giving some other products from the Autograph range a whirl soon. Have you tried anything from the Autograph range, or Limited Collection?
That is such a beautiful color!
ReplyDelete------
Jenelle
Http://jsamaroo11.blogspot.com
These are now £4.50 if you buy online. Collect in the shop for free!
ReplyDeleteBargain!
I'm gonna keep an eye out for this one. I'm quite impressed with some of the polishes M&S are bringing out at the moment - certainly a lot better than other stores' own brands.
ReplyDeleteWhoa this is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteThis really reminds me of opi extravagance, will have to see if my local store has it and pick it up as a cheaper alternative :) xx
ReplyDeleteI have this little beauty but have yet to swatch it. It definitely is similar to extravagance only a touch lighter plus extra holo glitter!
ReplyDeleteDamn M&S are knocking it out of the park with thier beauty ranges at the moment!
ReplyDeletei could have sworn I commented on this before or maybe I am getting confused with a polish gasm post. another visit to m&s is in order me thinks. I hope ordinary m&s (well the ones who store makeup) and not just the big fat one in london which looks a big department store with posh brand stores autograph polishes. otherwise there are going to be inconsolable tears.
ReplyDeleteliloo/@tsunimee xx
Wow, this looks like something Butter London would release! I definitely need to have a look around my nearest M&S soon!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am a big fan of M&S make-up ranges and was really gutted when they discontinued loads for their beauty hall overhaul. But this nail varnish is an absolute gem and I will be hunting it down!
ReplyDeleteCath x
squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk