Sunday, 15 July 2012

Zoo Snaps

Two posts in one day - shock horror! A couple of weeks ago, on the 30th of June, Colin and I celebrated 4 years together with a trip to London Zoo followed by some frigging massive steaks at TGI Fridays. Despite the severe lack of summer we've been experiencing this year, we were lucky enough to get a nice sunny day - really windy though - and I managed to get some half decent pictures. I just wanted to share a few of them!










Okapis are my favourite. She looks preggers! I will be very, very excited if I see a baby on our next visit.










This adorable little Squirrel monkey tried to get in my handbag!

Do you like to go to the zoo?

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE ZOOOO!! I've been trying to get my bf to come with me for ages - I'm very jealous! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I haven't been to the zoo in ages, a trip must be planned soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to go to Colchester zoo, I haven't been there since I was about 13! x

      Delete
  3. we want more more more more zoo snaps. never seen an okapi ever in my life, did even know such thing existed. it looks like it had a quick fling with a zebra and the zebra never called back or something. omg how much would i love to see a girafe in real life.
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually can't believe you've never been to a zoo, that is insaaane! I will take you one day, promise! :D x

      Delete
  4. Okapis are one of my favourite animals as well :D xo

    http://daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful photos! I want to go to the zoo too.

    ReplyDelete