

Noble doesn't muck about. It's pow-in-your-face bright and for that, I LOVE it. It's a real eye catcher and as always with Illamasqua polishes, it practically applies itself. This one is super opaque; with a careful application you could probably just do the one coat. Pictured is two coats, sans-topcoat so you can see how gorgeously glossy the finish is. I have a fair number of blue polishes but I don't think I have anything that could be considered a dupe of this.


Cameo is equally stunning, but undoubtedly less loud. A stunning cornflower blue, think along the lines of Essie Lapis of Luxury but a couple of shades darker and about fifty times better. Unlike Noble it's definitely not a potential one-coater but two is perfect. Again, super glossy and nicely hard wearing as always.
If you're a blue fan, and an Illamasqua fan, you need to pick these up for sure. They cost £13.50 each and can be picked up in store or online.
Oh my gosh Noble is perfect! Need! <3
ReplyDeleteI have wanted this for a while and now I want them more. So pretty and Illamasqua polishes are so good x
ReplyDeleteboth are such beautiful colours!
ReplyDeleteso jealous of how long your nails are too, I'd never be able to do anything with them that long haha! xo
Haha funnily enough I can't do anything with them short, my fingers feel so weird when I have to cut them down! They're pretty strong though, and I never EVER do washing up or cleaning without marigolds on ;-) x
DeleteI LOVE cornflower blues so Cameo is right up my street! Such a pretty shade :)
ReplyDeleteFrances xx
http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk
Those two colours are possibly the best blue nail polishes I've seen in a long time! Will be tracking them down shortly! :)
ReplyDeleteI know, aren't they lovely?! :-)
DeleteThese are beautiful, some more for the wish list!
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty! Love Illamasqua formula too!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo
Oooooh Noble is gorgeous! I need it in my life! :O x
ReplyDeleteThese colours are amazing and perfect for Summer, theyre so bright and really would make an outfit pop! Need to get my hands on an illamasqua polish! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/
x
Yeah I can imagine I'll be getting a lot of use out of these in the summer, especially Noble! x
Deletelove the shades and your nails! found your blog while searching for some reviews on the Kryolan Ultra Fluid Foundation, I saw you loved it. going to buy mine soon, love Kryolan :D cheers from Croatia. (following you now)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I haven't used that foundation in ages, must start using it again :-) it's a really great one, I hope you love it!
DeleteWow I absolutely love these nail colours! So beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteJosie xx
http://bloggingeveryday2013.blogspot.co.uk