Monday, 7 September 2009

Maybelline Event Emergency!

Hey girls, so I'm going to the Maybelline event on Thursday (10th) and I was gonna meet up with DitzyMakeup (Sinead) beforehand but unfortunately she can't come anymore! :(

So, now I'm a bit stuck. XD

I know my way around London well thanks to living very close so if there's anyone out there who's going but is a bit shy/worried about going to the event alone and not knowing anyone (like me, then...), PLEASE let me know! Haha. I don't even mind if we've never spoken before, good excuse to make new friends right? I'm just a little frightened of showing up alone 'cause I don't know what to expect, I've never been to a bloggers' event before.

And we can go shopping beforehand ;P New Illamasqua collection anyone?

Please don't be afraid to comment! Haha :) Or add me to MSN (that-white-girl@live.co.uk) or @reply me on Twitter (@donotrefreeze)

xo

5 comments:

  1. If I lived in the UK I'd totally join you :[
    Unfortunately I do not, so I hope you have fun! It sounds so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gutted I didn't get in invite else I'd have loved to have met up! I cant wait to read everyones posts about it though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm meeting a few girlies beforehand- you are welcome to join
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm meeting Emma and some others before and the plan is to shop.
    We get into london at 1ish, you're welcome to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kyuubified: Damn the ocean!" XD

    @Pyxiee: Daww, there's always next time! I'm still amazed I was invited :)

    @Emma & Phoebe: Thanks girls ^_^ I'm meeting up with Sian (MissDollyGal) and some other people (god knows who haha, this is all very last minute), and they're all getting into London at about 1 too, hopefully we'll all bump into each other at some point and if not we will do at the event! :D


    xo

    ReplyDelete