Tuesday, 8 February 2011

A Boring FOTD

I only ever bother doing FOTD posts on the occasional days that I wear eyeshadow, but even so... I think this is pretty boring!

I used a couple of my newest Inglot eyeshadows that I grabbed at IMATS, I really like them and they've actually inspired me to really get back into eyeshadow. I'm definitely going to get some more when I have the money and the chance to get to Westfield. I'm hoping and praying that the new Westfield in Stratford (literally a short walk from Colin's house) will have an Inglot store when it opens later this year, although I'm convinced that's just very wishful thinking.







Eyes
:: Kryolan Eyeshadow Base
:: Inglot eyeshadow DS 502 (lid)
:: Inglot eyeshadow DS 458 (crease)
:: Inglot eyeshadow 63 (outer corner, lightly in crease)
:: Yaby eyeshadow Seashell (inner corner)
:: Sleek Rebel eyeshadow from Bad Girl palette (lower lashline)
:: Collection 2000 glam crystals Hustle (lower lashline)
:: No7 smoky eyeliner (upper lashline)
:: Bourjois black kohl (upper and lower waterlines)
:: Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara
:: Yaby brow powder BP004

Face/Lips
:: Illamasqua Satin primer
:: Kryolan Ultra Fluid foundation
:: Illamasqua Rumour blush (contour)
:: Inglot cream blush 94
:: No7 Grace lipstick (Spring/Summer 2011 LE)

That's quite a long list of products, but I feel like I got really lazy in the application and that's why it looks kinda pants. I wish I had the time and patience to do eyeshadow every morning, though!

What about you? Do you wear eyeshadow every day?

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye make-up, I love the crease colour. I used to wear eyeshadow everyday but lately I can't be bothered and have just been doing liquid liner and mascara. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's boring, you look beautiful. I don't wear coloured eyeshadow everyday, sometimes just a swipe of primer potion then Brule by MAC with some eyeliner xx

    http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl! Love that smokey eye. I must get me some of that Satin Primer too :)
    gh0stparties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not boring, I think it looks fabulous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks lovely - not boring! I don't wear eyeshadow every day because I'm far too lazy. I only really wear it on nights out and when I feel like doing FOTD posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not boring at all sweets, you look stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with others, it's not boring at all. Great shades on your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sex face! Not boring you look b e a u tiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to add to the broken records...i don't think it's boring either! It looks beautiful, i wish i had the patience to apply shadow like that on a week day. really nice :)

    Jo xoxo

    My little blog...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lipstick! It looks like a really natural wash of colour, gorgeous!
    http://www.brightonfashionweek.co.uk/2011-02-09-whos-in-the-mood-for-love

    ReplyDelete
  11. you rock that smokey eye to PERFECTION! Hot hot hot, love the micro sparkles glimmering n__n I wear eyeshadow eeeevery day, it adds more depth and oomph to my eyes and overall look :D woo! A flick of liner, a swish of mascara and fluffy blending brush dipped into some eyeshadow and that's my eyes prettified :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wouldn't call it boring at all, it looks hot and you're so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look... I've bought these same colours to recreate it ;)

    ReplyDelete