
Since I'm off tomorrow and Do Not Refreeze will soon be taken over by a stream of lovely guest bloggers, I thought I'd offer you lovely lot a parting gift!
I was sent the Caribbean Collection by Sleek, but to be honest I'll never use any of the products as they aren't my sort of colours so it makes much more sense to let somebody else have it who'll use it and love it!
Rules
:: You must be a public follower of Do Not Refreeze.
:: Please leave your email address in the comments.
:: I am going to break one rule I've always had... all you need to say is 'enter me' and your email address.
:: One entry per person.
:: UK only this time - I'm sorry! My giveaways have always been open worldwide but I'm gonna need to tighten the purse strings when I get back so won't be able to afford international shipping :(
:: Winner will be chosen by random.org.
:: Open until 28th July at 23.59pm GMT.
Good luck ladies, and I'll speak to you all in a couple of weeks! Enjoy the guest posts :) x
Enter me please! :)
ReplyDeletered_lyuba@hotmail.com
Enter me please - love how bright these colours look!
ReplyDeleteliltotz@hotmail.com
x
.enter me please..:)
ReplyDeletebarindustries@gmail.com
thanks!
enter me please :) jadoremimz@hotmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteAwww...I really wanted to win this one!! Maybe I should see if someone in the UK will pick up one for me.
ReplyDeleteEnter me please! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC as Nail Newbie and my email is helen_louise_is@yahoo.co.uk
Hx
enter me please! :)
ReplyDeletejenkissesapples@hotmail.co.uk xxx
enter me please
ReplyDeletenatalie-warren@hotmail.co.uk
xo
Enter me please! :-)
ReplyDeletedenise.engel@sky.com
Thank you for this giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteenter me pls
amelia.d@live.co.uk
have a lovely holiday
xo
enter me please
ReplyDeletemakeupjournal@hotmail.co.uk
Enter me please
ReplyDeletetwinkles789@hotmail.com
enter me!
ReplyDeletesepia_raven(at)hotmail(dot)com
Enter me please!
ReplyDeleteLouise.Wilton@hotmail.com
x
Enter me please :)
ReplyDeletexx
Scarly91@gmail.com
Please enter me!
ReplyDeleteSophsterlicious@hotmail.com
Enter me!
ReplyDeletecherrypie_13@hotmail.com
Enter me please!
ReplyDeletesailorjennie[at]googlemail.com
Xoxo
P.S have a wonderful holiday!!
Enter me please :).
ReplyDeleteEmail: goldilocksblogsxoxo@gmail.com.
xoxo
How kind to do another giveaway, this one closes on my bday so you never know i might get lucky. Enter me please.
ReplyDeletemiss.lv@hotmail.co.uk
Enter me dzolina1@o2.pl
ReplyDelete:)
It's bright, it's bold, it's beautiful, and I want it. Please enter me ^_^
ReplyDeleteliloo
@tsunimee
liloo@hotmail.com
Enter me, please :)
ReplyDeletesummer.loren@hotmail.co.uk
xxx
enter me please
ReplyDeleteI follow as Nicole Top To toe and my email is
urbandecayqueen@hotmail.com
Have a great holiday
enter me please
ReplyDeletehollie.gardner@hotmail.co.uk
x
Enter me please! :)
ReplyDeletebeautycfw@live.co.uk
xxx
Enter Me Please
ReplyDeleteshandyy78@yahoo.co.uk
Have Fun On Your Time Away:)<3
Enter me please! :)
ReplyDeletemail@sprinkessparkles.co.uk
Enter me please! :)
ReplyDeleteteddieeddie@hotmail.com
enter please :) econneally@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteEnter Me please :-)
ReplyDeleteClairabelle0306@hotmail.co.uk
Enter me please :) I follow on GFC as Lauren and my email is gottaloveatrier@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThanks!
enter me please :)
ReplyDeleteharpreet.bedi1@gmail.com
Enter me pleaseee! I thought I had followed you but apparently not.. am now! :P
ReplyDeletecall.it.glitter@gmail.com
hiya please enter me :) michelle dot d dot wray at googlemail.com
ReplyDeleteshel xx
crlsweetie912@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this givaway :) Please enter me!
ReplyDeletexGretalRabbitx
the_one_that_laughs@hotmail.com
Enter me! :D
ReplyDeleteLadyLuck - ladyluck2787@hotmail.com
enter me please:)
ReplyDeleterebecca.frazer@hotmail.co.uk
Enter me, please! :D
ReplyDeleteI follow as Amii x
scarletpout.blogspot.com
amiifitblr@hotmail.co.uk xxx
Enter me please =]
ReplyDeleteMy follower name is Sara ♥'s...
My email is sahara_desert88(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
Thanks ♥
Enter me :) Great Giveaway x
ReplyDeletetillypupz@hotmail.co.uk
http://katysmakeupdiary.blogspot.com
Enter me please!!!
ReplyDeletemusicndaydreams@gmail.com
I'm desperate to get my hands on this collection :D
Have a lovely holidays xx
Enter me please :)
ReplyDeleteleannestundon@hotmail.com
Have a fantastic holiday xxx
Enter me please :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower as Poppy Jane
poppy@danebury.net
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEnter me please :)
ReplyDeletecharli-dot-dot-dot@hotmail.co.uk
xxxx
Enter me :D
ReplyDeleteevil_pirate_surfin@hotmail.com
Enter me please :D
ReplyDeletexkatietatiex@hotmail.co.uk
enter me please!
ReplyDeletemad_maz121@msn.com
xoxo
enter me
ReplyDeletexcarlyyy@hotmail.co.uk :D
enter me!
ReplyDeletejusttragic@live.co.uk
Enter me please!
ReplyDeleteprestobeads@gmail.com
i've seen swatches of the palette, it looks incredible! very excited to get this even if i don't win it haha
ReplyDeleteenter me please!
lylylyly @ gmail . com
Enter me, please :)
ReplyDeletedearjoy@live.co.uk
rdhir1305@googlemail.com
ReplyDeleteenter me please
Enter me please :)
ReplyDeleteevruddock at gmail dot com
Thanks!
Have a lovely hol!
ReplyDeleteAnd enter me please :)
Notestojo@gmail.com xx
Enter me please - lovely summery colours :)
ReplyDeletejennie_cole04(at)hotmail(dot)com
xxxx
enter me please :)
ReplyDeletej.hewitt4468@gmail.com
enter me
ReplyDeletearushofblood2dhead(at)yahoo.com
pllease enter me sleek makeup seems amazing just like your website :)
ReplyDeleteoh my email is ileen.m (at) hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteEnter me please! :)
ReplyDeletedonnamadeleine@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete