
This badboy is absolutely stunning. My photos don't capture it nearly accurately enough, though - the olive green shimmer shifts to a beautiful bronze gold. I couldn't capture this duochrome for the life of me, but you can sort of see what I mean on the index finger in the last picture at the bottom of this post.

This has been touted as a drugstore dupe for Chanel's Peridot - but it's definitely not. Sure, they both run with the same green-gold duochrome theme, but they don't look an awful lot alike at all. I don't actually own Peridot, I'm just judging from swatch photos and having seen the bottle for Peridot - but I think Kimono is gorgeous enough to stand on its own and not be compared to a Chanel!
The wear time is pretty good too, I wore it for 6 days sans topcoat before the tipwear started annoying me. I had this sitting untried for a good 2 or 3 months before I eventually wore it, and now I can't wait to get it on my nails again. Everybody needs a bottle of this in their life!

Wow,extremely pretty! I own Periodt, and you're right, their not dupes at all!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!! :D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this polish! I know what you mean though - I reviewed this on my blog and it took me aaaages to get a decent photo of the bronze-y side of it!
ReplyDeletehttp://emilysteenagekicks.blogspot.com/2011/12/test-drive-time-look-nail-pop-in-kimono.html
xx
Its a gorgeous duochrome, You done some great swatches of it. I've done a comparison to Peridot and they ain't the same at all. Kimono is much better!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so nice. I really like Nail Pop, I have a couple that I've blogged, this makes me want more!
ReplyDeleteI think this is prettier than Peridot!
ReplyDeleteThis looks lovely! It's definitely a deeper green than peridot but I like that it's not a dupe.x
ReplyDelete