Wednesday, 3 October 2012

GIVEAWAY: Selfridges Beauty Box

This giveaway has been a long time coming, but you wouldn't believe the absolute fuckabout I had to deal with to get this damn thing!

I'm sure you all remember weeks back when Selfridges announced that they would be releasing a one-off, limited edition beauty box full of stunning products from a wide range of their wonderful brands. I was very excited by this, not least because you could actually see what you'd be getting before you ordered (saving any nasty surprises or disappointments) but because every single product sounded like something I'd want to try - for £15, it would have been silly not to. I decided I would order 2 of them, one to keep and one to give away to you lovely lot.

It's a long story what happened next, but the short version is this: Despite having received a confirmation email and money being taken from my account, my order wasn't actually successful and I had to wait a LONG time to receive the boxes. I eventually got them a grand total of 30 days after I ordered. *Sigh*, at least they're here now!

In your box, you will get...

:: Stila One Step Correct
:: Antipodes Organic Avocado & Rosehip Divine Facial Oil
:: Bio Effect EGF Serum
:: Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum
:: Estelle & Thild Lip Balm
:: Philip B Katira Hair Masque
:: Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
:: Ciate nail polish (see NOTE)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck! :-)

NOTE: The contents pictured above are from my own box. I haven't opened the other one, so I'm not sure whether the Ciate nail polish will be the same shade as the one I got! Also, the Ciate wasn't included in the original box - it was added as an extra for me (and others who were screwed over with their orders) by way of apology.

132 comments:

  1. I m most excited to try the Stila One Step Correct :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's open internationally! I would love to try out Ciate nail polish the most, because I don't think I can get it in Japan!

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the giveaway, I'd like to try Stila One Step Correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for hosting the giveaway!
    Can't believe it took a month to arrive though, ridiculous!
    I'd love to try out the Stila one step correct :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try the stila product or the nail polish both brands ive been wanting to try x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Antipodes divine face oil sounds lovely. Great giveaway. Thank-you X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try the Stila primer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im most looking forward to the Aesop serum, I've heard so much about the brand but have never tried anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. im most excited about the stila one step fluid

    ReplyDelete
  10. .thanks for the giveaway, I'd like to try the Bio Effect Serum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try out Aesop so definately that one :) was gutted to miss the box when it came out- fab giveaway!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask - I love masks. Feels like I'm treating myself to a spa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stila... STILA.. I have a mess of a face, or the parsley seed because I have heard good things but probably wouldn't purchase it myself?! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, great giveaway! I am most excited about the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
    Thanks, Radmila, rada76@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try the stila one step corrector

    Nickynic1990@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to try the Stila One Step Corrector

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have tried Bio Effect EGF Serum .It is perfectly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard it was a pain for most people to get these! They sold out before the "in stock" email was sent didn't they?
    Anyway, I'd most like to try the stila one step corrector! Been eying this up in the shop for so long (T-Virus much? Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm excited about the Antipodes product!

    I follow you through GFC as Annie

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am most excited about the one step correct, I have heard good things and have wanted to try it for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think most excited to try aesop as i've heard great things recently on the interwebs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. The rose hip facial oil sounds lovely. :) Would love to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think most excited to try aesop as i've heard great things recently on the interwebs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an awesome giveaway!
    I would most like to try the stila product :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The caite nail polish i've never tried them!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  26. the deep cleansing mask would be great

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Stila One Step intrigues me the most; I'm still on the lookout for a good primer/corrector, as they're incredibly hard to find!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Definitely Ciate and hair mask.. There is no way to find yout these brands in Slovakia.. No way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to try Antipodes Organic Avocado & Rosehip Divine Facial Oil.. its would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the giveaway. Heavy question; i would like to try Bio Effect EGF Serum.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to try Philip B Katira Hair Masque. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I had the same problem as you! Though I'm glad it all got sorted in the end. I didn't get the Aesop parsley serum that was from the original box though, mine had Aesop Remove instead. Looks like we got the same nail polish though! PS. I'm not entering as that would be greedy, just reading and commenting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd love to try the Antipodes Facial Oil!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've heard great things about the deep cleansing mask so it would have to be that!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a giveaway! I think it's definitely the Stila One Step, I've heard such good things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great giveaway! :)

    I would love to try the Bioeffect EGF Serum.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow the stila one step correct, would love to try that!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oohh that's hard! either the lipblam or the facial oil!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
    I would most like to try the stila corrector :-)
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow!
    Thank you for this giveaway!
    I'd love to try the ciate polish!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I really want to try the Aesop parley seed serum, sounds gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Estelle & Thild Lip Balm looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd really like to try the Stila one step corect. It looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. The one step correct looks really cool! Would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Amazing! I'd like to try the antipodes facial oil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'd like to try the Philip B Katira Hair Masque. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fab giveaway lovely! Oooh I would LOVE to try the Stila One Step Correct...recall just standing & ogling at its prettyness in Boots not long ago ;)

    Aysh xixi

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm excited to try the Ciate polish!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm excited to try the Ciate polish!

    ReplyDelete
  50. stila correct
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm most excited about the Antipodes Face Oil :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  52. I really want to try the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask!
    Thanks Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm most excited to try the BioEffect Serum, or the Omorovicza mask... Actually all of the skincare.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd most like to try the Antipodes facial oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. the organic avocado oil because I have heard wonders about avocado and I'd love to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  56. i would like to try Ciate nail polish =)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'd love to try Stila ine step correct! Fab giveaway by the way!

    Livvy x
    http://ateenagerwithakeyboard.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  58. The product I'm the most excited about is the Stila One Step Correct, it looks amazing and looks so original !

    Thanks for hosting this giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  59. Really want to try the incredible-looking Stila One Step Correct!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would love to try the Philip B Katira Hair Masque - my hair is in need of it right now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  61. Would love to try the Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum, had my eye on their products for ages now! Thanks for such an amazing give-away! Good luck everyone :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  62. esop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum

    ReplyDelete
  63. I want to try the Ciate polish to see what all the hub-bub is about! And the Stila product sounds interesting! :o

    ReplyDelete
  64. Ah, sounds like you had a lot of hassle with this, but it's a great prize, so thanks so much for it!

    I'd like to try the hair masque - my hair needs some TLC at the moment!

    Janey L
    x

    ReplyDelete
  65. Antipodes Organic Avocado & Rosehip Divine Facial Oil

    ReplyDelete
  66. Got to be the Stila One Step Correct z

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd like to try the lip balm most, I think. The packaging is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd most like to try the antipodes or aesop products :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  69. oh wow iv had my eye on that stila product for MONTHS!. Brilliant give away :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Amazing giveaway. Everything looks great, but would probably most want to try the Stila one step correct.

    ReplyDelete
  72. i like Antipodes Organic Avocado & Rosehip Divine Facial Oil

    ReplyDelete
  73. the Stila primer :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. Stila one step correct or the ciate polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. would love to try the Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  76. Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum

    ReplyDelete
  77. I've always admired the Stila One Step Correct and would love to try it

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'd love to try the Antipodes facial oil ^_^ Thank you for the giveaway.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Would love to try the Stila One Step Correct, have been admiring it for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  80. The nail varnish. Glossyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Without a doubt, the nail polish! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  82. The Aesop serum! I hear such good things about Aesop products, but I've not had a chance to try any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'd most like to try the Stila One Step Correct! I have a few Stila products and really love the quality.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would love to try all of these as I havent tried any of these brands before! But id be most excited about the Stila one step correct xx

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm most excited about the Estelle & Thild Lip Balm, and Ciaté, if it's in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would love to try the Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum

    ReplyDelete
  87. Thanks for the giveaway!! I'd love to try the Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  88. The devine oil..!!! This is so amazing of you! <3 you are an inspiration to me. I wish I was able to do a blog and especially give aways!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would love to try the nail polish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. Antipodes Organic Avocado & Rosehip Divine Facial Oil

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'd want to try the Ciate nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would love to try the Ciate nail polish. Thank you for the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would love to try the ciate nail polish because it's a brand I can't get in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Antipodes Organic Avocado & Rosehip Divine Facial Oil sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. I'd love to try the Stila one step correct. x

    ReplyDelete
  96. I have heard such great things about Antipodes products so I would be so excited to try the facial oil

    ReplyDelete
  97. love to try the Stila one step correct:)

    ReplyDelete
  98. I really want to try the Bio Effect EGF Serum xx

    ReplyDelete
  99. I'm most excited to try the Stila One Step Correct :)

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am most interested in trying the Avocado Facial Oil!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would love to try the Ciate nail polish. I always like trying new brands :)

    ReplyDelete
  102. Of course I'm excited about this prize, the best thing in it is the Ciate Nail Polish.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I would love to try the polish, but if not that the facial oil.

    ReplyDelete
  104. love to try the Bio Effect EGF Serum :)

    ReplyDelete
  105. Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask, I've been wanting to try a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Ciate nail polish :) I haven't seen that brand here. The face mask also sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'd love to try the hair mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  108. It would have to be the Stila One Step, heard too many great things about it!! M x

    ReplyDelete
  109. the nail polish and hair mask:)

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am most excited to try the Ciate nail polish!

    ReplyDelete