
Phwwoooaarr! This is Color Club Ulterior Motive from the Alter Ego: Keep It Undercover collection which I think was for SS11? I had a bit of a list of discontinued Color Clubs that I was lusting over, and amazingly my lovely New Jersey friend Danielle managed to get hold of this one for me, and a couple more - one of which I am VERY excited to show you soon.
This one totally blew me away though, it's absolutely flawless. A gorgeous fuchsia pink full of blue and purple glass flecks, perfectly opaque and smooth in two coats, what's not to love? It really glows. LOVE IT. Enjoy!





pretty!❤
ReplyDeleteI thought so too!
DeleteBeautiful! So envious of your nails. x
ReplyDeleteThanks :-) all it takes (for me anyway!) is never doing chores without marigolds on! x
DeleteOh wow thats gorgeous! I love that color! Your nails are stunning!
ReplyDeleteJazz x
Isn't it beautiful?! Ahh thank you :-) x
DeleteWow! Your nails are amazing. I've shamefully bitten mine again after a particularly stressful essay. They look crap now :( But I'm now using your nails as inspiration to grow my own again! xo
ReplyDeleteOh nooo Jennie you were doing so welllll! You'll get back on track soon :-) x
DeleteAmazing colour, and beautiful shape of your nails!!
ReplyDeleteThe Beauty Maniac in Tokyo
Thanks very much :-)
Delete